Bedroom

Ae's POV:

I talked with Pete asking him about his likes and dislikes. There were only few things that I could get from him and it was mostly because he was not let out of the place for almost 10 years.

We spoke for almost 3 hours till Pete started to feel sleepy and began to talk in his sleepy voice. He sounded cute even while talking in half sleep. I then asked him to sleep promising him of calling the next day. He whined for a while but finally agreed. I am sure, the day he will be out of Weir's lair, I will make sure he will not return back any cost.

The next morning I woke up as usual and extended my hand towards my cell phone. It had a message from Pete. I clicked it and saw a short text but it immediately brought a smile on my face – good morning A....

I wish he was in front of me so that I could see his cute face. His voice, his smile, his face, everything about him was tempting. Just the mere thought of having him next to me was making me rush to the mansion and kidnap him from there.

I sent a message to him while using emojis so that he will be able to understand what I was telling him. After I was done sending the text, I flung the duvet aside and slipped out of the bed making my way towards the bathroom. 'Few more days Ae and you will have Pete with you', I assured myself.

After I was done getting fresh, I made my way downstairs where the breakfast was already kept ready and James was waiting for me. "Good morning young master." He greeted. "Good morning James... I'll be returning early today and had planned of going shopping. Clear the entire schedule for the day and get the other bedroom ready and make sure that it's painted blue." I ordered.

I didn't want to compromise with anything so I was personally looking into this matter. I was going to make sure that Pete would love this place.

After finishing my breakfast, I left for college. The day was the same like usual and I somehow passed the time doing something or the else. I wasn't able to concentrate in anything. I just wanted to see Pete right now. I wish I could see his cute face. Then it struck my mind, I can make a video call!!

After I was done with the classes, I rushed out of the class hurrying towards my car so that I would be back home early. Today's highest priority was for shopping and I didn't want anything to interrupt it.

When I reached home, I found James busy instructing the workers. "All good?" I asked while stepping inside. "Yes sir, I have instructed them to change the look of the bedroom as per your orders. It will be completed soon." He informed.

"That's good!! Get me my tea and we are leaving soon after. I have lot of things to buy." I stated. James nodded in response and hurried inside the kitchen while I made my way towards the bedroom. I got fresh and changed into casual clothes before proceeding towards the dining room.

James had got the tea ready and I sipped it while checking my cell phone. I expected a text from Pete but there was no sign of him. Must be Weir is there around and he don't want to raise suspicion. I slid the phone back into my pocket and got up to leave after finishing the tea.

I walked out of the house followed by two guards who were going to shadow me while I did my work. I was too lazy to drive so I let them drive while I rested in the back seat. I gave them instructions from time to time so that they would know where exactly to go.

After half an hour, we were parked in the basement of a huge mall and I stepped out of the car. I started walking towards the elevator with the two guards trailing behind. I was so excited to buy gifts for Pete that I couldn't contain my happiness.

We reached the 5th floor and I began walking through the stores. The first one was the soft toys collection and I bought a hell lot of them. Every soft toy reminded me of Pete and I ended up buying more than 2 dozens of them. "Sir, don't you think it's more than required? I mean we don't have kids at home." One of the guards stated. "We don't have doesn't mean we won't be having. Hurry up because I have lot other things to buy." I said while searching through the big pile of the teddy bears and finally pulling out the biggest and fluffiest of all.