Attack

⚠️⚠️ Violence

Ae's POV:
Soon, por walked out of the closet all equipped with weapons. He nodded to me and we both were soon out of the room while Can and Pond stayed inside with Pete. Before leaving, I kissed my kitten for one last time.

I can hear the sound of firing getting louder and louder with each and every step I took. "Eagle, they are attacking from two different sides. They are many. Looks like the enemy has joined hands with others." This piece of information came from the technical department.

We reached the main door and saw many people wearing black clothes, well equipped, storming the area. They were very quick and attacking with all might. Most of our people were injured.

Me and por hid ourselves behind the two large pillars at the entrance and began to return fire at the enemy. But the condition got worst as more and more people kept pouring inside.

"Stay alert" I warned through the microphone. This was a command that would give hint to Can and Pond to be ready to take Pete away. With next command they would start with their work.

Me and por kept firing at the enemy that had began to reach near the entrance. They were dangerously close so I was preparing to bark my next command. Surely, Weir has found a partner in crime.

We were now blocking and return firing for 10 minutes but their number was increasing. "Aaaahhhh!" A loud scream pulled all my attention. I snapped my head in the direction of the sound only to find por bleeding.

One of the bullet had hit his arm and another one had hit his shoulder. He was bleeding and the blood started to stain his whole arm.

I immediately began shooting in the direction of the enemy while rushing towards my father. "Por!!" I called. "It's fine son. It's time. Give the command." Por stated.

"Get away!!" I barked in the microphone. There wasn't any sound except the little noise as the devices were disconnected from the main system.

With the said command, Pond and Can were going to take Pete away through the secret tunnel. They were ordered to destroy all the technical devices connected to them in order to prevent tracking. They were handed the fresh set of phone that was going to be switched on as soon as they were out of the tunnel. A minivan was arranged in the woods that was going to take Pete away from here.

I managed to drag por inside the house and called the maids to take care of him. "Tin is heading towards the main door." The technical team informed. "Take him to secret room" I ordered the maids who were taking care of por's wound.

"No!! I am not leaving you." Por shouted back. "We don't have time. I will handle this. Trust me. Take care of Pete..." I said while rushing in the direction of the main door.

My father was too weak against the maids who were trained under the same coach as us. They knew their work too well when situation like this came up.

I rushed back in the direction of the entrance while the maids had to drag por away. I hid behind the door and informed the team to lock the house as soon as Tin was inside.

I kept my patience waiting for the person behind the door. The sound of shooting was growing louder and louder now. I felt like I was standing there for eternity till the person from technical team informed me that Tin was just few feets away from the main door.

This was it!! I braced myself for whatever that would happen as I took the position. "Now!!" Came the voice from the ear phone and I immediately launched in the direction of the door.

Tin had entered the main door and snapped his head in my direction. But even before he could pull the trigger, I was on time to knock the gun from his hand.