Secret talks

Ae's POV:

My heart felt heavy as I left the room with Pete. Leaving him in hands of Weir was like letting him live in hell. But there was no way that I could take him along with me. The only thing that could sooth my heart right now was that I will be able to speak to him.

We made our way to where my father and Weir stood. I can see a wide grin on Weir's lips as he looked at us. I wondered what was the matter with him. "Well, young boy, I hope you had fun." Weir stated. I just showed him a smirk while winking at him showing him that I had great time. But deep down inside, I wanted to punch him hard and make him bleed to death. But no matter what, I can't do anything that would raise a suspicion and harm Pete.

"You can pick up Pete next week." He said. I just wanted to jump in joy after hearing those words but I kept my cool showing him that it was completely business. "That would be great. It was nice doing business with you Mr. Weir." I spoke keeping my tone formal.

I stole a glance at Pete who looked at the interaction. He didn't show any reaction but I can read his eyes. He was happy after hearing it. "Well, it's time to leave. I will send the papers to you soon." Por spoke.

After the short talk, we walked out of the place and I was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. "All okay with Pete?" Por inquired. "Yes... He understood what I have told him and he will be careful. I have already taught him how to use the cell phone and he was pretty fast to grasp everything. We will able to get him out safely." I spoke.

"That's a great news, we need to plan about what we will do after we get him out. We won't be getting enough time to set the trap." Por spoke. "I have already thought of something. We can discuss it in free time." I replied.

I bid my bye to por who went back to the company to look after work while I made my way to college. It was going to be a boring day since there wasn't anything interesting. I have to sit through the whole talk-torture till the person will walk out of the class and I will be free to return home.

As expected, the day was really boring. The only thing that kept me going was the thought that I will be able to speak to Pete at night. Hearing his voice was soothing to my heart and mind. His innocence, his actions, his smile, everything about him made me want to protect him and keep him safe.

I walked out of the classroom, hurrying towards the car. "Ai'Ae!!" the sound coming from a little distance made me halt in tracks and wait for the person to finally appear in front of me. "Ai'Can!! Why are you shouting?" I asked a bit annoyed. "I had been calling you for almost 5 minutes and you are not listening. What's the matter? You have been skipping classes and also, today you were not attentive." Can stated.

"Nothing, just occupied with work." I replied. I didn't want to spill about Pete to anyone right now. "Are you sure Ae? I mean, you didn't tell me about the recent deal, also uncle had been quite busy lately. Is something wrong with the business? You know we can sort it out. Right?" Can spoke.

If you are confused about what Can is speaking about then let me clear the things for you. Can is also involved in our business. His father is a friend of my por and they know about everything the other person do. When it comes to illegal stuff, we are all together in it, especially, when it comes to blood bath.

Guns, knives and all that was like a normal stuff for us, we trained every day for making ourselves better and perfect. It wasn't just me and Can, but we also had Pond, Good and other people with us. The training hall was inside our main building and was completely soundproof.

For the employees working in the company, it was made to look like we had a band and we would come to the place for practice but in reality, it was a training center. There was coach who would guide us and train us to perfection. More than focusing on the strength, he taught us to use our brain to tackle the enemy. It doesn't matter how strong you are, what matters is how you are able to defeat the person in front of you.