Sneaking in

Ae's POV:

I walked out of the house making my way towards the garage where all the guards stood alert. I walked in to the garage that held our ammunition. I walked past the cars, heading straight towards the rack placed at the end. I pushed it aside revealing the large door with the computer aided lock.

I punched the code inside and waited for the door to open. There was a beep followed by the loud clink of the metal as the door was opened. I walked inside looking around the place and then walking straight towards the jacket section to begin to get ready for the mission. I grabbed the jacket hanging on the hook and wore it while proceeding towards the other section which was of guns of different varieties.

I kept shoving them inside the empty slots in my jacket while I continued with my preparations. Then I sat down to wear the tactical boots with built in holster that could hold up a weapon for emergency purpose. I hid some other tools like knife, wire and other stuff that would prove necessary for the mission in the jacket.

I also grabbed some stuff that looked innocent but can turn into a deadly weapon once unfold. I checked for everything once again before proceeding to walk out. Can and Pond were following me around getting themselves the necessary stuff.

We left the room and I closed it before heading towards the technical department. They soon began their work of installing the microphone, ear piece and the hidden camera. They checked for the signal on the computer display and it was working perfectly fine.

"Let's move!" I commanded while heading towards the car. Within split seconds, everyone was inside the car and we were moving out of the premises. I was hearing the continuous instructions from the technical team and I was bored with it.

Finally, we arrived at the road that was leading to the backyard of Weir's place. I signaled all to be alert as I pulled into the deserted road and began to drive at crawling speed while keeping an eye around the surrounding.

The radar detector indicated that there wasn't anyone present except for us in the area. We reached the end where the trail was leading to the backyard. I stepped out and then began to walk towards the destination while being careful of the surroundings.

After reaching some distance, I got the signal that the lever hidden in the tree trunk was somewhere near. We searched through the trees to find that one tree which held the system hidden. After a lot of search, there was nothing that we could get. "I think Pete told us some imaginary story." Can stated. "Pete will never lie. I am sure that the tree is somewhere near." I defended. Though my kitten didn't remember few things, he will never make up stories especially when something like this is involved.

I swiped my gaze through the place and then a dead tree caught my eye. It looked a bit different so I walked towards it. I checked it carefully and I found a branch sticking out from the back in an oddly manner. Out of curiosity, I pulled it and then we heard a loud sound.

We turned in the direction of the sound and found the ground open up revealing a secret passage. "I told you, Pete never lies." I said proudly while making my way inside the place. I switched on my torch and began to search the place for the light switch.

I saw some switches on the left and immediately turned them on. The whole passage was illuminated with bright light. "Woahh!! This place is really cool. Pete's father seemed to have put lot of efforts in keeping this place completely secret..." Can said.

I began to walk forward looking around the place. It was a bit cold inside. "Hello!! Hello!! Can you still hear us?" I tried to confirm with the technical team. "Yes, we can here you Eagle." The person replied from the other side. When on mission, we always used code words rather than the actual names.