The Morning After

Ae's POV:

I woke up to see the bedroom brightly lit up with the sun rays penetrating from the window pane. I turned around to check on my kitten who was sound asleep. His one hand was lying over my chest with him snuggled against my side.

I don't know what today's morning will bring to me. I am scared thinking about last night. Even though Pete was the one who initiated everything, I was still scared about it. What if whatever that happened was because of the effect of drugs?

The fear that my kitten might wake up and then say that he hates me was more than terrifying. Now I can completely understand the anxiety my kitten would be having when he had to face something new.

I watched his sleeping figure as the expression on his face was calm, or one can say, he looked satisfied. I tried to memorize each and every detail of that face. I was worried that he might not want to see me again. The mere thought that my kitten might start considering me as one of those bastards was killing me.

If he happens to hate me, I will surely sacrifice this life for saving him from Weir. At least to let him know that I never meant to hurt him. I didn't move a bit because I was afraid that this beautiful moment might break anytime.

After a while, he stirred a bit and I held my breath. I knew he was awake and my worst fear might come true any moment. He opened his eyes, blinking them few times and then looked at me. A sweet smile playing on his lips. "Good morning khrab Ae..." he greeted in his sweet morning voice.

I was going to miss this for sure. There was nothing as beautiful as waking up next to him to see his cute face and hear his sweet voice. "Good morning love." I greeted while bringing my hand to slowly caress his cheeks. He leaned into touch closing his eyes and almost purring.

After a while, he moved and then lay on top of me. I watched him all this while confused that he didn't seem to show any sign of hatred towards me. Did he forget what happened last night? And even if he did, I am sure that he might be feeling little pain in back. But he didn't show any signs of discomfort, rather, he moved swiftly and rested over me.

I wrapped my arms around him and began stroking his back. I can let myself be greedy and enjoy this time before reality would be slapped on my face. "Thank you Ae..." he said while planting a soft kiss on my chest.

"For what kitten?" I asked. I was lost in my own thoughts to realize what he was thanking me for. "Because you didn't hurt me. You made me feel soooo good. I always thought that touching there would hurt but you showed me that it does not." He replied.

"So you remember everything that happened last night?" I asked. He propped himself up with his hands resting on my chest while he looked at me with a pouting face. "Why do you think that I will forget? I remember everything." He replied.

"And you don't hate me for what happened?" I questioned. "AE~~~~ Stop saying that. I will never hate you. If you ask me again, I will not talk to you." He said in an annoyed tone. I couldn't hold back the laugh that escaped my lips the very next second.

I pulled him closer and began to pepper his face with kisses. He giggled while trying to avoid them and push my face away. I loved the way it felt to have him this close. Nothing could be compared to this beautiful feeling of being in love with him.

I turned around pinning my kitten to the bed and hovering over him. "Where is that naughty kitten?? Hmmm?" I asked while sniffing his neck and nuzzling my nose against it. "I don't know khrab.... Ask James..." he replied while laughing.

"Oh!! So, now I have a wild cat instead of kitten. I don't mind though." I said while sucking a hickey on his neck. He moaned as I left the mark on him. I pulled away and examined my work and was quite satisfied.