Chptr ~ 27 [ Be So Kind 🎶💕 ]

Recap...

C'mon you gotta talk to me eventually. After all your the one who stole my first kiss! " she stretching her arms towards the clouds.
He opened his mouth but not a word uttered, he didnt know what to say or do.

" Hmm.. Really nothing? "

" Okay.. Then how about this.. " she said with wandering words.

She slid her phone out from her pocket and opened the garage band app..

Recap fin..

The girl scrolled through the assortment of instruments, as the girl scrolled the blonde boy became curious of the sudden dead silence,
Great job idiot on trying to save your 'friendship'!
He said to himself wanting to hit himself, he turned his head to see the girl holding her phone in the air on a app with a bunch of icons that had instruments.
As the girl was about to open the guitar feature her screen fell pitch black causing a bit of panic.
" Wait- what?! " she said frantically furiously tapping the screen.
" Pfft- " the boy couldnt help but let a small laugh out.
She whipped her head at him,
" Whatcha laughing about..? "

" Nothin- "
He was cut off,

" So he can talk! " she smiled.

Her smile couldnt help but make him happy, he saw the girl grab the chain of the swing to pull herself up from the ground. As she stood on her feet she held her hand out to the boy. Initially he didn't move but the thought of her getting annoyed or mad was enough to get him on his feet.

He felt himself get pulled up, then a sudden jerk in movement made him realize he was being dragged by the back of his shirt. Persuation didnt work for the boy so she opted for the more aggressive approach, she didnt hear him complain so it worked- somewhat. His silent nudges said otherwise.

5 minutes later..

The door swung open to the studio and the duo walked in, the sound of their shoes brushing against the grey rough carpet and the slight shuffling of their clothes filled the silent room as they walked. The colorful walls led them to a side of the room that seemed to be the lounge, the boy plopped his dreared body onto the poofy yet cushioned bean bag.

~ Last Year ~

She remembered the day she began to catch feelings with the blonde boy, the spring season reared around the corner and as the snow drew away the sakura colored cherry blossoms were beginning to bloom. The scent of plums filled the air as the she felt the boy drag her by her hand ushering her towards a parfait stand he discovered not to long ago. He promised himself he'd buy her one after she helped tutoring him with a couple of his subjects.

" You really dont have to do this Kaminari. "
She preceeded to follow the boy.

" But I do have to do this! Its for my pride Jirou! " he replied with his right hand placed on his chest.

" Anyways its a free treat, plus its a gift! You wouldn't dare reject my kind, awesome, amazing, and awfully generous offer would you? "

She smirked from the confident yet goofy remark. The boy suddenly came to a stop causing her to bounce into his broad shoulder, she held her nose and looked past the boy to see a small stand with cute cups. The wind blew sending a flock of blossom petals at them, the day was extrordinary because it was complimented with nice warm weather. She saw the boy go to the stand and grab a small pamphlet that was filled with menu items. Her eyes scanned the small card, eventually her eyes read Matcha Pocky Parfait it was matcha icecream paired with matcha pocky sticks and small cuts of kiwi, honeydew melon, and green grapes to match the aesthetic of the dish.