Chptr ~ 6 [ BOTB News 🎼 ]

The morning was still and relaxing for Kaminari he was idling in his room listening to his playlist while drawing. The day was Saturday so no school, students were waking up and meeting with their friends the time was 8:33 a.m and he wanted a fairly early start to his morning compared to his 1:00 p.m time normally,

BANG BANG!

Denki jumped at the sound of his door being battered, he went to open the door to look for the perpetrator,
" Mina? You scared the living shit outa me. "

" Denki dress up and meet me and Jirou downstairs we got news from the organisers! "

" Really? Dang, I'll meet you guys downstairs! " he closes the door and changed from his pajamas to a black long sleeved shirt with a white button over that, he paired it with black jeans and a black beanie. When he met up with the rest of the group the two members were anxious with Minas news.

" Spill Mina. " Jirou said with a slight smirk.

" What's the news manager! " As usual he said in a bright tone.

" Okay! Okay! You want to hear the good news or bad news? " The pink girl had a look of excitment ready to burst.

The two contenders looked at eachother before saying,
" Bad news.. "

" Bad news is that.. " they both tensed up.

" Their is None!! YOU'RE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CONTESTANTS OF BOTB!!!! "
Mina squealed and screamed in excitment.

The two jumpes up in joy and Jirou out of pire excitment hugged onto Kaminari,
thank you.
She wishes she could say but she's to busy nuzzled in his chest. She regains her senses after hearing Mina squeal.
She pushes off the blonde boy and they play it off cool although they are both flustered.

" Hey, let's rock this competition Kyo! "
He had a gentle smile, his hand was directed towards her for a fist bump.

" Agreed Jamming~yay. " she stuck her tongue out in a taunting manor before punching his shoulder.

" Alright, alright enough flirting love birds! As your manager and your friend I advise you to start figuring on what songs to sing, the first round is next week Friday 8:00 PM! The genre is pop and start thinking of band names, cant go on stage nameless can we? "
Mina claps her hand and signals towards the elevator,

" Jirous room 11:00 AM today dont be late. "
Mina says as the elevator door closes.

Denki smiles brightly at Jirou, she tilts her head in confusion,
" What now doofus? " she smirks nudging his shoulder lightly.
" Just follow me this was my lady. " He says in a joking matter as he walks towards the main hall.
" PFFT, you're such a dork short circuit you really think your gonna get a girlfriend that way? " she quickens her pace to match Kaminaris walking pace.

" Who knows?! They might be shocked that im so handsome! " He shrugs as he easily compliments himself boosting his ego.

" Or they'll find you revolting. " her smug tone and obvious face showed that she was enjoying her time.

They continued their pun battle before making to the school rented car, he opened the door for Jirou before entering.
" We got 30 minutes before 11:00 where do you want to eat, my treat. "

" Lets just get some MacDonalds, lets get some breakfast burritos! Im in the mood for those! " after their little treat they bought macflurrys for the fun of it before heading back to Heights Alliance.

The day was calm and the sun seem to shine perfectly where it was warm but you could feel the good breeze, the 2 walked quietly but calmly through the nice cool weather, the sound of students playing video games, working out, or listening to music filled their dorm. As the entered the dorm area they continued towards the elevator. They hadn't said a single word in 10 minutes but they were fine woth that. They were enjoying their company, ding! The elevator doors slid opened and they both stepped out continuing to Jirous room.

As Jirou unlocked the door Kaminari got a first glance of the newly set room, on the left wall where 4 guitars hanged on holders. In the corner of the left side layed a drum set with black and red sound panels surrounding it, on the right was a red bed low to the ground with red and black checkered pillows, his eyes glowed seeing the room, next to her bet was a computer setup matched with sound pannels and a professional looking microphone next to it.

" Welcome to my setup! Feel free to do anything just dont touch my closet. " the purple haired girl landed on her bed sitting against the wall.

" I got self control unlike a certain someone. I wont cause no trouble, promise. " mineta sneezed in the distance, Denki grabbed an accoustic guitar from the wall, he admired the woodwork and the smooth work of the guitar. He ran his fingers through the string feeling a familiar grainy feeling, he examined the guitar admiring its beauty.

The light shined through the blinds made the guitar radiate in beauty, he drummed some harmonys closing his eyes forgeting he was in Jirous room right next to the girl himself.

" You really improved from last time at the UA festival.. " she was honestly impressed it was almost on par with her abilities, the strumming paused as he looked up and smiled,
"Thanks, I practiced througout the summer everyday trying to improve. Glad I can finally show you. " his tone was soft not his usually energetic voice. She smiled as the blonde boy diverted his gaze back to the guitar strumming a beautiful melody. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the soothe and calm tone of the music.

This is nice..

Let's stay like this a little longer.

A/N ~ Yep readers hope you enjoyed this one, personally I enjoyed writing this but thats my own personal opinions. Anyways schools started for most people so updates will be slow sorry 💕