Chptr ~ 2 [ Car Duet 🎶 ]

It was 3 days after the first day, the students finished setting up everything in their new dorms, Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, and Kaminari were hanging out in the commons just vibing. The other students were probably with friends or just idling in their rooms.

" Dude this is so much better than our last dorm, it's much bigger and wider.." Kaminari paused, something in his mind clicked.
" Guys. I just had the best idea. " Kaminari eyes glowed in excitement.

" Didn't know a charger could have ideas. " Bakugo commented.

Kirishima and Sero kept themselves from laughing.

"Seriously, hear me out. What if.. We bring a bull riding machine into the living area and whoever falls off the fastest has to annoy Mr. Aizawa by waking him up in class for the whole week. " the Pikachu pronounced looking proud. When he looked at the boys they stared at him silent, but Kaminari dismissed it thinking they were in awe.

Then he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, Kaminari thought it would be one of his friends so he rested his own hand ontop of the hand.

" Ehem. "

The blonde peered up to the person behind the couch, it was Mr. Aizawa with a not so friendly expression. Kaminari heart dropped eyes widened and let out a nervous laugh.

" Hey Mr. Aiz.. How was your day? " he was trying to play it off cool but Mr. Aizawa read through his facade.

" Denki Kaminari if you bring any sort of mechanical animal in here you will be suspended till further notice. And if you DARE bother me during my teacher RESTS I will purposely, Expel. You. " Mr. Aizawa strolled back to the front of the building, he was just checking in on the students and how they were settling in.

" PFFFT, baHaaHaAA! " Sero and Kirishima started bursting out laughing while Kaminari was still frozen in place.

" Idiot. " Bakugo mumbled shaking his head.

Kaminari was slightly annoyed but he was glad he could make his friends smile, he had seen a familiar girl walk towards the elevator, he stood up wanting to spark a conversation with her.

" Awww man we were joking Pikachu, where you going anyways? " Sero said as I was making my towards the elevator.

" I'm bored.. Hey I'll catch you guys later, wanna go get some boba? I'll be going at
6 pm. " Kaminari replied with his back facing away and one hand up signaling he was leaving,
" Fo'sure count the squad in. " Kirishima had a thumb up.

He started walking quicker to get in the elevator with the punk rock girl, when he entered he waved with a grin, she saw that and just ignored it but she gave a soft smile before looking back at her phone. He clicked floor 3 and they silently waited, their was some tension considering last time he was blinded by her jacks.

Ding! Floor 3.

" Hey thanks for not blinding me this time! " He said with a grin while walking towards the boy side of the floor.
" Your welcome dork. " She giggled as she walked to the opposite side, he found it cute whenever she laughed but before she crossed to the female side he asked,
" Hey Jirou the squads going out for boba wanna tag? We going at 6. " she turned.
"Count me in, see ya then Pikachu. "

- time skip -

He grabbed his wallet, it was 5:50 and he wanted to meet in the commons before everyone else. Denki has a black longsleeved shirt with a white buttoned collar shirt on top, he paired it with some parachute pants. He added a beenie on his head for extra style, as he went to the elevator he saw Jirou waiting for the elevator to come to the 3rd floor. She wore a white shirt with text saying 'Youre My' on it paired with a light denim jacket on top, she had some necklaces hanging on her neck and a yellow jacked tied around her waist, she also wore short shorts and a black cap on her head.