Chptr ~ 10 [ Locked 🔒 ]

The echoes of doubt frayed through the shadows, the latch of superiority caught quick over people who opposed him.

" Gendo what are you doing? "

The green haired boy turned to see a girl.

" What. I got some buisness I'll be back in time for the next bout. "

She rolled her eyes and when he turned she gave him the finger.

Closing the door to the building he took his keys out, he opened a door to a jet black Mercedes and stepped in putting the keys in the ignition starting the car. The girl he saw on stage countered his ego and shook his pride. Shes from UA right? A kind of hatred he felt was burning but passion came to match. For some reason he wanted her, but he had to take care of something. He turned to the right corner where the other studios were.

~~~

After getting burritos they still had 2 hours left and decided to stay in the lounge of the competition arena discussing next plans.

" Guys I'll be back I gotta use the restroom. "
Kaminari stood up and wandered around trying to find the restroom but. To avail he couldnt find it, so when he saw a person he called to them.

" Hey do you know where the-
restrooms are sir? " the man turned and smiled.

" Sure. "

Kaminari realized it was that guy again but he didnt care if he had a squabble earlier with him, he walked down the hallway to a corner bathroom pretty far from the lounge.

" Thank you dude! "

" no problem. "

He was freaked out that the green haired boy didnt leave or anything but just watched as he went in, and at the door frame Denki felt him get shoved from behind and turned to see the door close.
Thud! ClaaaCk!
He heard a big noise crash outside the door, he was confused as what just happened and went to open the door, he tugged and ravenged the handle but he was stuck. On the other side Gendo smiled and used his quirk; Identity Theft.
A light glowed changing his body and his face, the limitation of his quirk was he couldnt borrow his quirk or voice niether clothes. Step 1 done, step 2 now. 'Kaminari' weaved through the hallways ending up back at the lounge, he waved at the girl with purple hair,

" Hey I wnna talk to you for a bit alone. "

" Not now Kaminari. There is no time for talking right know, look we really have to plan more choreography. " she continued to follow Mina in dance moves.

" Come on Kami join us we got about an hour left. I know you got it down but its good to practice. " Mina swinged her body trying to teach Jirou.

He he continued towards Jirou, confused she tried to space herself between 'Denki',

" What are you doing- AAH!" he grabbed her shirt and ripped the left shoulder area he pinned her down gradually getting closer. He knocked a vase over as he progressed, her eyes widened as the boy she thought was kindest was as about to do something uncalled for. She moved her head down before it was yanked back up by him pulling her hair, she was on the verge of grazing his lips when-
Whap!
Mina sucker punched him on his cheek and sent him to he side,
" Denki! What the fuck!? " she yelled at him.

" Silent insolent bitch. "

Mina shuttered, he wasnt acting normal obviously so she slapped him.

" Get out. "

" Whatever. "

Jirou was sitting ankles crossed with her head down on her knees she was shaking and was feeling confusion, hate, and regret. She was confused and perplexed. A hot feeling rushed down her neck as she only had one thought raced through her mind

why did he do that.

---

" HEY! UNLOCK THIS! HELLO? Hello..? "
He banged the door with his hands causing gashes to form, the time on his watch ticked he had about 30 minutes left, what just happened!? He looked down at his bruised knuckles and leaned his head on the door he checked his watch 25 minutes left till check-in. Pent up anger he had was released as he sent a barrage of kicks and punches slowly breaking down the hardwood door.

WhaapPP ChhKK!

The door bursted and a large hole was created in the middle, he felt splinters all over his hands and blood seemed to run down dripping on the floor. He decided to go towards the lounge were he left Jirou and Mina at, the hallway felt narrow and cold, like tension started to build up as he got closer. As he walked through the hallway he saw Mina on the left side walking away from the lounge, he raised his hand to say hey but she gave him the cold shoulder, what was that about.. It was when he made it to the door and he heard.. Mina? How was she on the other end when he just saw 'her'.

~~~

" Hello! Welcome back to BOTB we are currently on the second stage! The first bands competing for the quarter final are
Tsunam Vs. Kyenki they will start in 15 minutes so stay tuned! " The announcer broadcasted to the camera that was being streamed to millions, it was one of the biggest compititions in the world and they are held in most countries.

" Lets go Kyenki!!! " the raven haired girl raised her hands up cheering,

" I hope they win Ribbit, the compitition seems quite fierce. " Asui fished popcorn from the large bowl Bakugo made.

" Dont eat it all Wartfrog. " he glared at her.

" Chill Bakugo here take this! " Kirishima offered him his bowl, Bakugo took it from him without saying anything.

" I wish we could go there! " Hagakure exclaimed.

Most of the class sat in the living area they seemed to all be interested but mostly watching to support their friends, Yaomomo, Hagakure, Asui, Ochako hogged the main couch as the rest of them stood behind them or sat on the floor infront. They were all (except Bakugo) wearing custom made Kyenki merch made by Yaoyorozu, as they watched the show from the outside they had no clue on the storm brewing inside.

A/N - Hey! Yes you. Hello. Okay you can go now.