Chptr ~ 4 [ Understand🌪 ]

" BOTB? " They said in unison

Before the girl could explain what BOTB was Mina barged in grabbing both of their wrists dragging them outside.

" Hey! What was that for, couldn't you see we were talking to someone?! " Jirou snarked at Mina.

Mina showed her phone to the both of them

9:30 p.m

" CURFEW! OH SHI- " Kaminari and Jirou  started darting to the car, Mina followed close behind. When they got to the car the squad was waiting for them,
" HEY DUNCE FACE! IF WE GET PUNISHED FOR YOUR HORRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE. " The angry Pomeranian shouted at the poor Pikachu, everyone went in the car seats.

-time skip-

9:59 p.m

" I told you we would get here before 10. " The Blonde boy smiled as the rest of the squad looked stressed.

Iida was waiting at the entrance getting ready to scold them, but since they are technically not past curfew he let them go,
" It's late! We have school tomorrow so get some sleep! " Iida still enforced the sleeping regiment.

Everyone divided into 2 sepperate elevators and slowly students began going to their own dorm rooms. When they arrived on the 3rd floor Jirou waved to Yaoyorozu because she lived on the 5th floor, While they both lived on the 3rd.

" Hey thanks for inviting me to tonight Pika.. I had alot of fun! " The purple haired girl had a bright smile,

" I'm glad you enjoyed it, maybe we could do it again sometime? "

" Sure. "

They divided into their sepperate dorm rooms, as both of them locked their doors they pulled out earphones and their phones and listened to eachother playlists before falling asleep.

--

The school day started, the two didnt see eachother in the morning but when they got to class they smiled at eachother before enganging in some small talk.

" Hey I listened to your playlist last night, I loved the song Heathens you got any other recommendations? " Denki was genuily intrested,

" Oh! They're a band called 21 Pilots, I love their music, holdup let me send you some good songs. " while the girl was fumbling through her phone the boy was admiring her beauty, he realized what he was doing and quicky looked away.

BZzzt!

" Thanks, I'll listen to these after school. Oup class is about to start, lets get to learning.. Yay. " the girl laughed at his unenthusiastic cheer, they both sat at their seats occasionally glancing at eachother doing taunts like sticking their tongues out or pulling their faces to mock eachother.

When lunch started Jirou wandered around while Kami was eating lunch with the squad. She was checking the event board when a poster plastered in the middle caught her eye,

------------------------------------------------------------
🎤🎶 BATTLE OF THE BANDS 🎸🎶

Welcome to the first BATTLE OF THE BANDS!  You might be wondering, What is Battle of the Bands?
Battle of the Bands also known as BOTB, it is a competition of 12 bands duking it out to win 1st place. The 12 groups are divided into 2 leaving 6 in either the Blue bracket or the Red bracket. If you lose, their is indeed a lower bracket, but it only comes into play in the semi-finals. Whoever wins the lower bracket can challenge any place on the podium! I wish you the bestest of luck!

REQUIREMENTS:

- 5 Or Less Members

- Proper Musicianship