12

After a while of wiping Heeseung's face and neck, it's now time to wipe his arms and body.

"Heeseung, would it be okay to take your top off? We need to take it off so I could wipe you" Sunghoon spoke so softly, as if he's talking to a baby. Heeseung just nodded.

Sunghoon then unbuttoned Heeseung's cute blue top, carefully removing it. Once he successfully removed it, he pulled the blanket until Heeseung's chest.

Sunghoon held Heeseung's arm and started wiping him fast but in the gentlest way as he can. Heeseung's left arm first and right arm next then his chest. When he wiped his tummy, Heeseung let out a giggle.

"It tickles" Heeseung said as he continued giggling. His giggles are so continues that even Sunghoon giggled.

"Yah, enough!" Heeseung shouted and pushed Sunghoon away but he's too weak that Sunghoon didn't even budge.

"Sunghoon!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop" Sunghoon wiped the tears that fell from Heeseung's eyes because of giggling too much.

"Do you want to change clothes?" Sunghoon asked. The cloth texture of Heeseung's pajamas seems a bit rough on the skin.

"I want to but.. can you help me?"

"Of course. Tell me what clothes you want to wear and I'll get it"

"Mhm.. I have thick kind of leggings there, and uhm, can I borrow a sweater please?" Heeseung asked cutely. Sunghoon smiled and nodded.

Sunghoon made sure to cover Heeseung's body with the blanket before walking towards the walk-in closet. Their clothes are still in a luggage since they haven't started unpacking yet.

He opened one of Heeseung's luggage and looked for the bottom that Heeseung is talking about and once he got it, he opened his own luggage then picked the most comfy and soft sweater he have.

"Are you cold?" Sunghoon asked as soon as he went back to the bed. Heeseung hummed as Sunghoon helped him sit up.

Sunghoon helped Heeseung in wearing his sweater. It's too big, Heeseung looked so small in it.

"Can you change your pajamas by yourself?"

"Uhm..."

"Alright, I'll help. Lay down" Sunghoon instructed which Heeseung followed.

He hovered on top of Heeseung then pulled the blanket and placed it on his shoulders. Hid knees are on Heeseung's side while he's sitting.

Heeseung closed his eyes when he felt Sunghoon's hands on the waist band of his pajamas. Sunghoon knew he's shy, so he decided to make it quick.

Sunghoon easily removed the pajama off Heeseung. He grabbed Heeseung's bottoms and helped him wear it.

"Lift your ass a bit" Sunghoon said. Heeseung blushed as he followed what Sunghoon said. And with that, Heeseung successfully changed clothes.

"There, all done. You can rest now" Sunghoon said. He was about to move away when Heeseung held his wrist to stop him.

"Wait, Sunghoon"

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Uhm.. I don't know"

"Think first" Sunghoon said. Heeseung nodded as he think of something he wants to eat.

"Oh, I know! Ramyeon! The one in the convenience store"