2

"Heeseung-ah, your dad wants to talk to you"  Heeseung's mom said as he enters Heeseung's bedroom.

"Huh? Why?" Heeseung asked.

"Just go to his office, okay? He's waiting" She said and then left. Heeseung stood up and headed straight to his father's office.

Heeseung walked through the hallways of their house while thinking of some possible reason why his dad wants to talk to him.

"Is it about my grades? But as far as I know, I'm doing well. So it isn't it?" Heeseung thought. He just shrugged it off as he stopped infront of his father's office. He knocked on the door first and waited for his father's response.

"Come in"

When Heeseung came in, he saw his father sitting on his swivel chair while doing some paperworks. He walked towards him and stood there.

"Mom said you wanted to talk to me.." Heeseung started. His dad looked up at him and gestured him to sit down which he followed immediately.

"Yes, I do. Your uncle Yoon talked to me last night. You wanted to go to school again?" He asked. He looked and sound so serious that scared Heeseung a little.

"Y-yes, dad.. b-but it's okay if I can't–"

"Did I say that you can't?"

"U-Uh.."

"I'm still thinking about it. You know what happened in the past, Heeseung. And I'm sure you don't want that to happen again"

"Of course but, dad.."

"Heeseung, I'm worried"

"Dad–"

"Worried that you might get bullied and hurt again. You know how much I care for you, Heeseung. I would throw hands if someone ever dare to lay a finger on you"

"Don't be like that" Heeseung said with a pout. His dad chuckled a little before clearing his throat and getting serious again.

"Promise me you won't let anyone bully you? And if someone, does, you will tell me"

"Does that mean???"

"Yes, I'm letting you attend school again. It's just a few months left and you're graduating anyway, letting you attend school for a couple months of studying won't hurt" He said. Heeseung smiled widely as he stood up and went to his father to hug him.

"Yay! I promise, I will tell you! Thank you, dad! You're really the best" Heeseung exclaimed as he pulled away. His dad chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"We're not yet done, Heeseung. Listen to me first"

"Okay, sorry. What is it?"

"There's an exchange here. If you want to go to school, I will let you– BUT, you have to do one of my orders"

"W-what is it?"

"I arranged a deal with one of my closest friend, a contract between our company. But in order to do that, you have to marry his son"

Oh.

"Who?" Heeseung asked. He doesn't really have a problem about it. Getting married is nothing to scare him at all but it really depends to his partner. As long as his partner treat him right, he doesn't have a problem about it.

"Pa– oh, wait a second" His dad's phone suddenly rang.

"Son, I'll tell you next time. And by the way, you and your mom will go to the school later to get your uniform and other stuffs" Mr. Lee said and then left the office, leaving Heeseung alone who looked so confused.

"How can I guess his name? I only know 'Pa'" Heeseung scoffed. He stood up and also left the office, going downstairs to find his mom.

"Mooooom!!"

"What? I'm here in the kitchen"

"Oh.. dad said we're going to the school later, what time?" Heeseung asked as he enters the kitchen.

"Take a seat first, lunch is ready" His mom said.

Heeseung nodded and sat at the high chair while his mom placed his plate full of food infront of him.

"What's your question again?" She asked and also sat down infront of Heeseung to eat.

"What time are we going to the school?"

"After lunch. We're going to get your uniforms and your other stuffs like ID and notebooks. We might have to go shopping after"

"Oh, okay"

"Hurry up so we can have lots of time"

-

"We're here" Heejin said as he parked the car. Heeseung looked outside and saw a big building, which is the school.

"It's pretty here" Heeseung stated. He unbuckled his seatbelt as his mom opened the door for him.

"Heeseung, you can't cling to me like this everyday" Heejin said when Heeseung's hands were immediately wrapped in her arm. Heeseung just pouted, still not letting go.

"This is where Jake goes, right?" Heejin asked while they're heading to the principal's office.

"Yeah, he's in eleventh grade"

"I know. And that means you're a year ahead"

"Yep, sadly I am"

After few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the principal's office. Heejin knocked first and when they got the principal's permission, they went in.

"Oh, good afternoon! I assume you're Mrs. Lee?"

"Good afternoon and yes, I am"

"Have a seat ma'am– oh, is this Heeseung?"

"Yes, Mrs. Choi"

"Oh, great. Good thing you bought him here because he have to try the uniforms first" Mrs. Choi called her secretary and asked to bring the uniform there.

"Ah, Mrs. Choi. Do you have dress codes here?" Heejin asked while they're waiting for the secretary to come back.

"Mom, don't even think about it" Heeseung whispered but Heejin shushed him.

"We don't"

"So can boys wear skirts?" Heejin bluntly asked. Heeseung closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Of course, then can. And actually, those homosexual students have their own uniforms here" Mrs. Choi said. Heejin's eyes lit up in joy.

"Really?!"

"Yes, ma'am. And if you won't mind me asking, is Heeseung homosexual or–"

"He is!"

"Mom!" Heeseung whined. Mrs. Choi chuckled. She told her secretary to get some other uniforms as well.

"Here are the uniforms. Heeseung, you can go try it there" Mrs. Choi said and handed Heeseung a paper bag as she pointed at the bathroom. Heeseung took the paper bags in his hand and headed to the bathroom.

He opened the paper bag and that's where the skirt is. It's a plain black skirt and a long-sleeved blouse with a red checkered necktie and it comes with a red coat with the logo of the school on the side.

The skirt hugged Heeseung's waist perfectly and it shows his pretty long legs. The blouse fits perfectly.

"Ah, Heeseung-ah, what a pretty boy you are" Mes. Choi said when Heeseung came out of the bathroom.

"You look like a girl!" Mrs. Choi added

And with that statement of hers, Heeseung already knew what would happen.

:)