35

"Hello, Sunghoon"

"Y-you.."

"Jang Wonyoung?" Sunghoon muttered. The girl infront of him smiled.

"It's me. Long time no see! Did you miss me?" Wonyoung slowly approached him. Sunghoon didn't know what to say and do. He felt like all of the plan he made vanished into thin air.

"I invited Wonyoung unnie over! Is it okay if she stay in our house for the meantime? She still doesn't have any place to stay yet" Yeji said as she held Wonyoung's arm.

"Of course, that would be great!" Sungyeon clapped.

"Wait, are you sure, auntie? I can just book a hotel or something–"

"It's okay, Wonyoung-ah" Sungyeon said. Wonyoung smiled sweetly as her eyes twinkled.

She still has the prettiest eyes, huh.

Sunghoon cleared his throat, catching their attention.

"It's getting pretty late, I think we should go home" Sunghoon seriously said.

"Heeseung and I will go with Jay and Jake, you guys can take the van" Sunghoon added as he guided Heeseung to go out.

"Wait, who's Heeseung?" Wonyoung asked.

"My wife"

"What? I thought he's your fiancé?" Yeji confusedly asked.

"Well, he is. But I already see him as my wife, better call him that. Right, wifey?" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung. He wrapped an arm around Heeseung's waist and kissed his forehead.

"Alright, lovebirds. You two can do your business later but for now, let's go home" Hoonyeong interrupted. Sunghoon laughed and just went to Jay's car.

"We're just gonna drop you two off at the house and then we'll go after" Jay said once they entered the car.

"Why not stay for the night? Or just for dinner?"

"Nah, we're good. Jakey and I have better plans"

"Aight, just tell me if he's already pregnant"

"H-hey! That's not what I meant!"

"We use protection, though" Jake shrugged. Sunghoon laughed and Jay felt horrible.

"Oh, shut up"

"Yeah, we better do. You guys are corrupting my baby's innocence" Sunghoon said. Heeseung softly hit his thigh.

"Oh, boy, Heeseung is not that innocent"

"Hey!" Heeseung whined.

"What? I'm just telling the truth"

"But that's a lie" Heeseung pouted.

"Oh my God, baby. You're so fucking cute" Sunghoon cooed and kissed Heeseung's cheeks a little bit hard and longer, making him giggle.

"Ouch, Hoonie, it hurts"

"Oh, I'm sorry" Sunghoon said and kissed him gently this time. Heeseung smiled and kissed Sunghoon's cheek as well.

"Oh? What was that for?"

"Eh, you cussed"

"So what if he cussed?" Jay asked.

"We have rules. If you cuss, then you get a punishment"

"And by punishment you mean kissing?" Jake asked. Heeseung nodded adorably, earning another coo and kiss on the cheek from Sunghoon.

"Err, it's better if you slap his mouth. I'm pretty sure Sunghoon would cuss just to get kisses" Jay tsked.

"Shut up, nitwit" Sunghoon hissed.

"Nitwit is not a cuss word, right?" Heeseung asked.

"It is"

"It's not"

Both Sunghoon and Jay answered at the same time.

"Seriously, is it a cuss word?"

"Yes! Now, give me my punishment"

"It's not a cuss word! But it's an insult, though"

"Should I punish him or no?"

"I'd say yes" Sunghoon said.

"Yeah, just kiss him si he can shut up" Jay agreed. Heeseung laughed and gently kissed Sunghoon's cheek.

"Okay, enough with the kisses! It's irritating me" Jake said.

"You can ask Jay for some kisses if you want to"

"He's driving, I don't want us getting to a accident just because I want kisses. And plus, I get more than kisses" Jake said with a proud smirk. Sunghoon showed a disgusted look.

"Hubby, I'm kind of sleepy" Heeseung whispered.

"Then you can sleep for awhile, we still have twenty to thirty minutes until we arrive at the mansion. And it might be traffic too so you can rest"

"Aight. Thank you, hubby" Heeseung swiftly held Sunghoon's chin, making him look at his direction. Then, Heeseung softly pecked Sunghoon's lips.

Oh. My. God.

No fucking way.

Did Heeseung just??????

"Was that your first kiss?" Jay asked. Sunghoon couldn't answer. Just, what the fuck.

"Yeah, it's probably their first kiss" Jake stated and shrugged. Sunghoon blinked.

Sunghoon then looked at Heeseung who's already sleeping while resting his head on Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon smiled softly and admired Heeseung all the way.

Meanwhile...

Heeseung is having trouble.

"Will you stop crying?! It's annoying!" The man with a gun shouted and fasten the pace of the moving car. The small Heeseung cried even more.

"P-please let me go..."

"There's no way I'm letting you go! You're a big catch, kid. Your parents will pay me a good amount of money. Now, shut up before I even shoot you"

"Please.."

"Please..."

"I said shut up!"

"Heeseung?"

"Heeseung!"

:|