15

"Why would you look for someone else when I'm already here in front of you?" Sunghoon asked with his brows furrowed.

"I– nevermind. Uhm, can you help me move the bed?" Heeseung asked to change the topic and avoid Sunghoon's question.

"Sure. Where do I move it?"

"There" Heeseung pointed at the middle of the room. Sunghoon nodded and easily moved the bed to the place where Heeseung wants it to be.

"You need some help with your stuffs?"

"Uh... I need help with my clothes and shoes and bags and stuffs. Can you help me with that?" Sunghoon tried to hid the smile that unconsciously formed on his lips. Heeseung is just too adorable.

"Sure"

Sunghoon pulled all of Heeseung's suit cases near a small cabinet. He opened it and stared at the space, looking at the suitcases next then looking at  Heeseung.

"I don't think all of your stuffs will fit, I'll just put these in the walk-in closet at our room" Sunghoon said. Heeseung stopped getting something from the drawer, he could feel his face heating up.

"O-oh, yeah sure" Heeseung said and cleared his throat.

Sunghoon went out to go to the master's bedroom with Heeseung's things while Heeseung is left alone.

There's a study table placed at the side near the door and the cabinet is on the side of the bed, also near the door but not so near. The room is not big as the master's bedroom so Heeseung's bed is not that big as well, though he don't really need a big bed since he's the only one who'll sleep there.

After a minute, Sunghoon came back and called Heeseung.

"Why?" Heeseung asked.

"I need you to put the bags on the top of the cabinet" Sunghoon said and went back to the master's bedroom. Heeseung just followed him quietly.

"You can stand here" Sunghoon pushed the small chair next to the cabinets.

Heeseung nodded and carefully stood there, holding onto the top of the cabinet for support.

"Give me the bags" Heeseung said. Sunghoon got all the bags and handed it to him one by one.

Sunghoon is standing on the side of Heeseung and had his hand on Heeseung's back.

Heeseung successfully placed the bag neatly so he decided to go down now. Sunghoon held his waist, making the latter flinch.

"Careful, you might fall" Sunghoon muttered. He also held Heeseung's hand and helped him to go down. Heeseung's breath hitched.

God damn it's not that high.

"T-thank you.. and thank you for helping me" Heeseung whispered. Sunghoon hummed.

"Anytime. Just call me if you need help, hmm?"

"Mhm, thanks again" Heeseung mumbled. Sunghoon went out and went back to his study room to check if Jay and Jake are doing good.

But he never expected to see something worse or better?

They're literally making out.

Jake is sitting on the desk/table while Jay is standing between his legs.

"What the fuck?" Sunghoon muttered under his breath. He immediately went back to the master's bedroom and when he arrived, Heeseung's is sitting at the bed.

"You good?" Heeseung asked. He noticed that Sunghoon's brows were furrowed.

"Yeah, all good" Sunghoon answered as he sat beside Heeseung.