37

"Mom, no!" Sunghoon shouted in frustration. It's been minutes since he and his mother are fighting.

It's because Sungyeon wanted Wonyoung to sleep with Sunghoon and Heeseung at the same room.

"We have lots of rooms here in the mansion!" Sunghoon added.

"Don't shout at me, Sunghoon. And come on, it's just for tonight. And plus, the other guest rooms are not available"

"And why not?!"

"The rooms are under renovation"

"Mom, Wonyoung can sleep with Yeji. Please, let Heeseung and I have some privacy!"

"Sunghoon–"

"I already said no! If you keep on doing this, Heeseung and I are just going home"

"I'm taking your car keys"

"Mom, you're being unreasonable. Why the fuck are you doing this?!"

"Don't cuss at me!" Sungyeon almost slapped Sunghoon but stopped herself.

Heeseung, who is standing behind Sunghoon, just kept quiet, not wanting to get involved.

"Son, just follow what your mom says, okay? It's just for tonight" Hoonyeong said, his voice sounded like he's begging for Sunghoon to listen.

"For fucks sake, no! Are you guys seriously letting me and my ex sleep in the same room together with my fiancé?!"

"I'm sure that's fine with Heeseung. Right, Heeseung?" Sungyeon looked at Heeseung. Heeseung had no choice but to nod, that made Sunghoon sigh heavily in defeat.

"Fine, but this is the last time that I'm following whatever you say" Sunghoon glared at Sungyeon as he grabbed Heeseung's hand. He then left without saying a word, dragging Heeseung towards their bedroom.

"I am so sorry about that" Sunghoon whispered as they entered the room. Heeseung just nodded, walking towards Sunghoon to kiss his cheeks two times.

"You cussed earlier" Heeseung softly said, making Sunghoon smile. Sunghoon trapped Heeseung in his warm embrace, kissing his forehead afterwards.

He loves his baby so so much.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Heeseung suddenly asked. Sunghoon pulled away from the hug but still kept Heeseung close.

"On the bed, obviously"

"But what about Wonyoung?"

"On the floor, or couch. I don't care"

"Why don't she sleep in the bed instead?"

"And what about the two of us?" Sunghoon raised a brow.

"I'll just sleep on the couch and you.. well.."

"There's no way I'm letting my princess sleep on a couch, no fuckin' way. Unless you and I will sleep together"

"But.. we won't fit"

"That only means you and I have to sleep on the bed. Just let Wonyoung sleep on the floor or couch and just like I said, I don't care"

"You're so mean... atleast let her have a good sleep? I'm sure she's very tired"

"Okay, fine. I'll let her sleep on the bed BUT– but, we have to sleep together on the couch. The couch is wide enough for us to fit"

"Eh–"

"Don't you want to sleep with me?" Sunghoon asked with a pout. Heeseung almost rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Hoon" Heeseung sighed.