39

Monday, 11:30 pm, at school.

"Are you okay, Heeseung? You seem a bit off" Minsu said when he noticed that Heeseung is a bit quiet. He haven't said any word since he came inside the classroom.

After what happened in the car yesterday, Heeseung got quiet.

Sunghoon did not get confused though, he just watched all of Heeseung's actions the whole day.

Nothing changed that much. Heeseung is still clingy as ever but the things is, he's just quiet. He'll snuggle up with Sunghoon quietly, hug him quietly and give him little kisses quietly.

Minsu suddenly snapped his fingers infront of Heeseung's face, bringing him back to reality.

"O-oh? Y-you were saying?" Heeseung stuttered. Minsu sighed.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah, of course"

"Yeah, you're definitely not okay. What happened, bae?" Minsu softly asked. Heeseung sighed and faced him.

"This is just a question, don't take it seriously, okay?" Heeseung started. Minsu nodded aggressively. Heeseung inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled before taking.

"Okay, so. I– my friend is in the middle of this situation wherein his parents arranged a marriage for him. He then met the guy he'd going to marry then they started to live together few weeks ago. And now, the guy that my friend is going to marry confessed his love for my friend. Do you think he's saying the truth or no?" Heeseung ended up catching his breath because he talked too fast without stopping to catch his breath.

"Are you sure this is about your friend? Because Lee Heeseung, I'm sure Jake and I are your only friend" Minsu looked at Heeseung suspiciously.

"E-eh–"

"Is there something that I don't know?" Minsu raised a brow.

"Well– I– uh, how would I tell you this?!"

"Oh my God, so there's really something going on!"

"Shh! I'll tell you, okay?! Come close and make sure that you won't tell ANYONE ELSE about this!"

"Yes, I promise, cross my heart!"

"Okay, so.. uh, I'm engaged–"

"With whom?!" Minsu whispered-shouted.

"Park Sunghoon"

"Oh my fucking- are you serious? R-really?! Oh my gosh you're so lucky! Congrats, bestie! I'm so happy for you!"

"Aren't you mad or something?"

"What? What do you mean? Why would I be mad?"

"Because I didn't tell you sooner.."

"Dummy, no! It's okay! Atleast you still told me, right?"

"Right. Thank you, Minsu. You promised not tell anyone, I'm trusting you"

"You can trust me, don't worry"

"Thanks a lot, Minsu"

"No worries! So when's the wedding?"

"Sunghoon and I are still talking about it. We had a little bit of problems at home"

"Ooh, okay. Make sure to invite me, aight?"

"Of course! You're the first one on my list" Heeseung gave a smile which Minsu returned.

"Oh, your future husband is outside. Looks like he's waiting for you"