28

"Mhm.... Not yet. Since you were being a brat, you need a punishment"

"Wha- Sunghoon!" Heeseung didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Sunghoon already tickled him.

"Yah! Stop!" Heeseung shouted as he laughed loudly, trying to push Sunghoon away but the guy is too strong for him.

"Sunghoon-ah! Stop!"

"Nope! This is your punishment, I won't stop"

"Ah, come on! Stop it!"

After three minutes of tickling, Sunghoon finally stopped. Heeseung breathed heavily as Sunghoon wiped the sweat on Heeseung's forehead.

"That's the worst punishment I could give you"

"Yeah, that's definitely the worst"

"Uh-huh"

"Wait, I have an idea!" Heeseung suddenly blurted out.

"Yeah? What is it, darling?"

"We should set a rule in the house and if we break it, then we will receive a punishment"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Take your phone out and let's make a list" Sunghoon said. Heeseung followed, taking his phone from the pocket of his shorts as he turned it on and opened the notes app.

The two started taking notes and exchanging ideas.

Rules and punishments inside the house:
1. No fighting - both will have to clean the whole house
2. Bratty attitude is not allowed - nonstop tickling
3. No cussing! - kisses (cheeks, forehead, lips- anywhere)
4. No arguments - no one will sleep until the argument is over.

"I think that's all? Tell me if you have some more rules in your mind so we can add it. But for now, continue cooking"

"Uh-huh? Is my wife hungry?"

"Not really, but your wife is craving the food that his husband is making"

"Aight. But first... Shit"

"Hey, no cussing!"

"Ah, I forgot. Where's my punishment?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung held the collar of Sunghoon's shirt and pulled him closer to kiss his cheek.

"Fuck, shit, damn-"

"Hey!"

"Oh no, I'm sorry!" Sunghoon looked like an idiot, seriously.

"You need more punishments" Heeseung stated innocently. Sunghoon laughed and walked closer, bringing his face to Heeseung's.

"Can you kiss me in my lips, love?"

"No"

"Oh, okay"

"Eh? You won't ask?"

"I don't have to know the reason, love. If you said no, then it's a no. No more explanations" Sunghoon said as he stared at Heeseung fondly, making Heeseung smile.

"You're the best" Heeseung mumbled, placing his small hands on Sunghoon's cheeks.

"No, you're the best"

"You're the best wife for me"

"You're the best husband for me"

"Okay, that's enough. Give me my punishment for earlier so I continue cooking" Sunghoon said. Heeseung giggled as he moved forward and kissed both of Sunghoon's cheeks and then the tip of his perfect nose.

"There, you can continue now"

"Thanks for that"

"For what? The kiss?"

"Yeah?"

"But it's a punishment, why are you thanking me?"

"I tricked you, I just want kisses"

-

"Wifey!" Sunghoon called from his study room.

"Yeah?!" Heeseung responded from his bedroom.

"Come here! I have something to tell you!"

"Yeah, okay!" Heeseung replied and placed the book he's reading on the bed.

Heeseung made his way out of his bedroom and went inside Sunghoon's study room. Sunghoon is sitting infront of his laptop that is placed on his table.

"Why?" Heeseung asked.

Sunghoon reached for Heeseung's wrist, pulling him and made him sit on his thigh. Heeseung wrapped an arm around Sunghoon's shoulder while the latter's arm instantly snaking around Heeseung's waist.

"Mom messaged me" Sunghoon said, looking straight into Heeseung's eyes.

"Hmm? What did she say?"

"We're having a dinner with them later and we're going to talk about our wedding. It seems like hey already set a date"

"Oh my God, really?!"

"Uh-huh, are you excited?"

"Yes, super!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"Same, love. Shit, we're going to get married soon" Sunghoon said with a smile. Suddenly, Heeseung kissed his cheek.

"Oh? What was that for?"

"You cussed"

"Oh, sorry"

"It's okay. Besides, I like kissing your cheeks, it's so soft" Heeseung said and almost squished Sunghoon's cheeks. Sunghoon chuckled.

"Just like your cheeks, huh. Anyways, should we get ready now? We have to be early for later"

"Yeah, sure"

-

"Hi, mom, dad"

"Hello! Sit down, let's just wait for the food since we already ordered" Heejin said and noticed them to sit down, which they gladly did.

"What are we gling to talk about again?" Sunghoon asked. As in cue, the waiters arrived with the food. They waited for them to serve it first and started eating.

"About your wedding"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"We already set a date"

"Mhm, really? When?"

"Two weeks from now" Hoonyeong said. Heeseung and Sunghoon felt like choking on their on foods. Funny how they reached for a glass of water just to give it to each other.

"Two weeks from now? Seriously?" Sunghoon asked as he wiped the corner of Heeseung's lips.

"Yeah, seriously. Why? You don't want–"

"No, no, no! It's not like that, I'm actually so happy with it. How about you, darling?" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung who looks happy as well.

"I'm happy with it" Heeseung said with a smile.

"Ah, good to hear that! Anyways, since it's just two weeks from now.. we have to prepare and talk about the event. We know you two are busy with school so if we have time, we'll just visit you two in the house and we can talk there. Is that okay?"

"More than okay, dad"

"Ah, and also, before I forgot. Sunghoon?"

"Yes, mom?"

"She's coming back"

"W-what?!"

Author's note:
I literally forgot that I have a story to write and update fuck I'm so sorry, school's keeping me so busy 😭 I'll try to update atleast once a week.

:)