38

"Are you sure you're going to go now? You can stay for a few more days" Sungyeon stated. They're outside the mansion with Sunghoon, Heeseung, Yeji, Wonyoung and Hoonyeong.

"Yes" Sunghoon shortly answered.

"You should visit again while Wony–" Sungyeon started again but Sunghoon irritatedly cut her off.

"We're going now" Sunghoon cut her off. Hoonyeong pursed his lips.

"Alright. Drive safely, you two" Hoonyeong said as he watched how Sunghoon guided Heeseung to hop inside the car.

"Thanks, dad" Sunghoon said and walked to the other side and sat on the driver's seat.

Before leaving, Heeseung and Sunghoon waved at Hoonyeong only and finally left the mansion.

"Thank God, we're finally out of that damn mansion" Sunghoon sighed as he drove away from the mansion.

"You good?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon glanced at him and smiled a little as he nod.

"How about you, my love?" Sunghoon softly asked.

"I'm.. good" Heeseung answered in a whisper.

"You don't sound like you are"

"No, I'm fine. I'm okay, really"

[Warning: things will get a lil‘ too hot ;) skip if u want.]

"I'm sorry, baby" Sunghoon sighed as he placed his hand on Heeseung's thigh. Heeseung got a little startled but tried not to mind Sunghoon's hand that is now slowly caressing and squeezing his thigh.

Normally, if someone touches Heeseung like this, he'll get scared and all and get a panic attack. But how come his body doesn't react that much? His body will do react but the only thing he feels inside him is hotness.

"W-what? Sorry for what?"

"My mother is kind of mistreating you now, you don't deserve that"

"Sunghoon–"

"I promise, we'll never ever go back to that mansion ever again, never. And if my mother, sister, or Wonyoung– or anyone ever hurts you, they better hide because they're dead" Sunghoon's hand squeezed Heeseung's thigh a little too hard this time. Heeseung took a deep breath.

"Sunghoon, calm down. No one's going to hurt me, okay?"

"We never know, love. We never know" Sunghoon said with a stern voice. Heeseung sighed.

"Pull over" Heeseung suddenly said.

"What?"

"I said pull over, Sunghoon" Heeseung repeated. Sunghoon did pull over but he still looks confused. Heeseung looked around; they're in a middle of nowhere, only trees can be seen and no cars are passing by. Okay, clear.

Heeseung got up and straddled Sunghoon's laps. Sunghoon panicked a little and immediately adjusted his seat so that Heeseung won't bump his head on the roof of the car.

"Baby, what–" Sunghoon wasn't able to finish his sentence because Heeseung already kissed him on the lips. On. His. Fucking. Lips.

"Hee– love– mhm.." Sunghoon tried to speak in between their kiss but Heeseung is kissing him harder, trying to dominate him.

"Hees–"

"Shut up, Sunghoon" Heeseung huffed and continued to kiss Sunghoon.

Sunghoon hesitantly kissed him back, not knowing what to do.

This is so sudden, gosh.

After almost a minute, Heeseung pulled away as he breaths heavily, trying to catch some air.

"Baby, what's going on?" Sunghoon worriedly asked.

"Nothing. I just thought that your lips looked kissable today" Heeseung shrugged. Sunghoon sighed heavily because of Heeseung's reply.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

That's it? That's the reason ?!

"You're going to give me a heart attack, love" Sunghoon said, making Heeseung giggle.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you" Heeseung reasoned out as he rested his forehead on Sunghoon's. Sunghoon smiled a little, placing his hands on Heeseung's waist.

"Missed me? Baby, we're together everyday"

"I know but... being in that house felt so weird, it feels like you're not beside me at all. It felt like our movements are all limited. I hate it there"

"I am so sorry it made you feel that way, my love. We will never ever go back there, we'll stay in our own house. Oh, and I cancelled the wedding they planned" Sunghoon said. Heeseung's eyes widened and sat properly.

"W-what?!"

"Calm down, darling. I cancelled the wedding they planned because I want us to plan our own wedding"

"O-oh"

"For now, I scheduled a civil wedding. I'm sorry if I scheduled it without you knowing first. I just thought, why not do a civil wedding first and once we reach our anniversary or milestone anniversary, we will have another wedding but in a church that time?"

"S-Sunghoon.. I.."

"It's okay for you, right, darling?"

"I-it is.."

"Are you sure? Having a civil wedding is enough for you or you wanted a wedding in the church? We can do that too if you want it"

"N-no.. it's.. it's more than enough, Sunghoon. I'm just a bit overwhelmed with the news, I'm a bit speechless" Heeseung said in tiny. Sunghoon laughed and pecked his lips.

"I love you, Heeseung. And I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with you"

:)))