40

"Love, wait for me before going home, okay? We'll go home together" Sunghoon said.

"Yeah, sure"

"Mhm, see you later love"

"See you, love!" Heeseung was about to go inside the classroom but Sunghoon held his wrist and pulled him back, holding his waist in an instant.

"Oh, why?" Heeseung confusedly asked. Sunghoon looked to his left and right. After making sure that there are no teachers around, he pecked Heeseung's lips.

"I love you" Sunghoon whispered. He pecked Heeseung's lips one more time and kisses his forehead after.

"See you later, wifey" Sunghoon said. He winked at Heeseung then finally left, leaving Heeseung dumbfounded.

"Oh my fu- omg, Heeseung! I saw that!" Minsu's voice filled Heeseung's ears. Minsu shook Heeseung's body left and right.

"That's so sweet, oh my!"

"H-hey, shh!"

"Everyone saw it, you dummy!"

"Gosh, stop shouting" Heeseung winced.

"Oh, hehe, I'm sorry. Let's go inside" Minsu carefully dragged Heeseung inside the classroom and sat on their respective seats.

"Oh, by the way, I bought you a pizza" Heeseung gave Minsu the box which he accepted happily.

"Aw, thank you so much!"

"Anytime. Oh, by the way, did you answer our assignment on history yesterday?" Heeseung asked as he took his paper out.

"Yeah, it's so hard, gosh! Are you able to answer it?"

"Of course. And what do you mean hard? It's literally so easy"

"What? Bestie, it's so so hard. I stayed up all night just to think of the answers" Minsu pouted. Heeseung laughed.

After five minutes, the professor finally came inside the classroom.

"Okay, class, pass me your assignments. And while I check your papers, open your textbook on page 63 and copy the selection, lesson 5 on page 63 to lesson 6 on page 66" The teacher said. The students passed all their papers infront and followed what the professor said.

"Uh, lectures again" Minsu groaned.

"You complain a lot, don't you" Heeseung voiced out his thoughts. Minsu chuckled.

"To be honest, yes. I do complain a lot but still do the task given"

"Oh, we're the total opposite. I do the given task immediately so I can pass it on time" Heeseung said. Minsu looked on Heeseung's notebook and saw that in just minutes, Heeseung already wrote a lot.

"Damn, you write fast– and you have a good penmanship"

"Oh, wow, thank you. I think you should start writing now, time is running, Minsu"

"Oh shit, I forgot about it" Minsu panicked a little and immediately took his pen out to start writing, trying to catch up with Heeseung but Heeseung is too fast.

"Only one student got the perfect score" The professor said after fifteen minutes of checking the papers.

"It's.. Lee Heeseung? Oh, the newbie. Congrats, Heeseung. You did a great job" The professor said. Heeseung respectfully bowed his head as a thank you.

"Wow.. how did you do that?! I swear, it's so hard but you managed to get a perfect score?" Minsu asked, looking so shocked.

"Well.. I don't know. I just made sure that I understood the question and then I just answered it. It's not that hard" Heeseung shrugged.