36

"Heeseung, baby, wake up!" Sunghoon panicked as he pulled Heeseung up. Heeseung jolted as he immediately opened his eyes, looking at his surroundings.

"W-where are we?"

"We're already at the mansion. You were sleeping so peacefully earlier, I don't wanna wake you up so I just carried you. I'm sorry, I think that's a wrong decision, I should've just woke you up"

"N-no, it's okay, it's fine! It's just.. a nightmare"

"I'm sorry" Sunghoon lowered his head after saying that. Heeseung cupped Sunghoon's cheeks and made the latter look at him.

"It's okay, love" Heeseung whispered against Sunghoon's lips. Sunghoon felt his heart skip a beat as his gaze went to Heeseung's red glossy lips.

"May.. may I kiss you, my love?" Sunghoon whispered, looking straight onto Heeseung's eyes. Heeseung slowly nodded.

Sunghoon slowly leaned in, and so as Heeseung.

After seconds that felt like forever, Sunghoon's lips finally touched Heeseung's.

Fucking finally.

Heeseung's left hand travelled to Sunghoon's shoulder and his right hand on Sunghoon's knee. Meanwhile, Sunghoon swiftly moved his hands from Heeseung's shoulder down to his waist.

Heeseung's grip on Sunghoon's shoulder tightened when Sunghoon tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

Sunghoon kissed him slowly, trying to express his feelings through their kiss.

It was sweet and all not until a knock on the door ruined their moment.

Sunghoon sighed as he pulled away, disappointment shown in his face which made Heeseung laugh a little.

"Come in!" Sunghoon shouted. The door opened and there stood Yeji.

"Did I disturb you guys?"

"You definitely did, but whatever. Do you need something?"

"It's time for dinner"

"Heeseung and I are just going to eat outside"

"Why not join us so we can eat together?"

"Not when Wonyoung is here, Yeji" The way Sunghoon's voice sounded so serious gave Yeji the sign not to force his older brother.

"Okay, but you guys don't have to go outside. I'll just ask the maids to bring food here"

"Okay, thanks. And please close the door" Sunghoon reminded. Yeji nodded and closed the door as she left.

"Wonyoung is here?" Heeseung asked as soon as Yeji left.

"Yeah, she'll be staying here for the mean time"

"O-oh..."

"We will go back to our house tomorrow morning, darling. I don't want to stay here with that girl" Sunghoon said. Heeseung just hummed.

"Is there something wrong?" Sunghoon asked with his brows furrowed. Heeseung just shook his head.

"Yup, something's wrong. Mind telling me, my love?"

"It's.. nothing"

"I'm sure there's something but it looks like you're not ready to talk about it yet. Just tell me once you're ready, okay?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung nodded and Sunghoon kissed his forehead.

*Knock knock!*

"Come in!"

Wonyoung went inside.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Sunghoon hissed. Wonyoung chuckled a little as she slowly walked towards the bed where the couple are sitting.

"You should get down for dinner, mom–"

"Don't fucking call her that"

"Okay,geez, sorry. Auntie wants you to go down so we can have dinner together"

"I already said no, right?"

"Come on, Sunghoon. Don't be hard headed"

"You're the one who's being hard headed here, Wonyoung"

"Uh, Sunghoon.. let's just go down, yeah?" Heeseung interfered.

"Oh, since your fiancé wants to, then let's go!" Wonyoung exclaimed. She then suddenly held Sunghoon's hand and pulled him, forcing him to stand up.

"Hey, let me go!"

"No!" Wonyoung laughed and dragged Sunghoon all the way.

Sunghoon wanted to push her away but he's afraid that he might hurt her physically. But, he never forgot Heeseung. He keeps on looking at the back just to make sure Heeseung is following him and yes, he is.

There's something with Heeseung's expression that Sunghoon did not like. He looks.... sad.

"Oh, there you are! Come sit and let's have dinner!" Sungyeon exclaimed after seeing Wonyoung and Sunghoon.

"Where's Heeseung?" Hoonyeong asked. Before Sunghoon could even answer, Heeseung appeared on the side and quietly took a seat.

"Come sit beside me, Hoon" Wonyoung said. Sunghoon finally freed himself from Wonyoung's grip.

"No, I'm going to sit beside my wife" Sunghoon said and immediately went to Heeseung's side.

"Why don't you sit beside her?" Heeseung asked.

"There's no reason for me to sit beside her, love. Let me sit beside you, come on, don't you want me to?" Sunghoon softly asked. Heeseung did not answer which made Sunghoon sigh.

Heeseung is just quiet the whole time while the others are talking and eating happily. Sometimes, Sunghoon would ask him if he's okay but all he do is nod and continue eating quietly.

That convinced Sunghoon that something is wrong. And he promised himself not to sleep until he figure out what the problem is, and he'll definitely not sleep until he makes his baby talk and smile again.

Author's note:
Sorry for not updating, got quite busy since school started again. T^T

:)