32

"The wedding will be held next week"

"What?!" Both Heeseung and Sunghoon blurted out as they looked at their parents with shocked expression.

"What? Why? Don't you want to?" Sungyeon asked. Sunghoon cleared his throat and asked Heeseung first.

"Is it okay for you, love?" Sunghoon asked as he looked at Heeseung with worries. Heeseung smiled.

"Of course, Hoon. All good for me" Heeseung said and gave a sweet smile, earning a smile as well from both of their parents.

"We're all good, then. The wedding's next week, Friday. And then we will talk to the school's principal so we can excuse you for one week"

"Wait, mom" Heeseung interfered.

"Yes, darling?"

"What's with the excusing us thingy?" Heeseung innocently asked. Sunghoon fought the urge to smile as he listen to the conversation.

"Oh.. uh, after your marriage, you two need to uh, like, honeymoon. You guys can go out of town or out of country and have a one week vacation or honeymoon, like that" Sungyeon had a hard time explaining, all of them can tell.

"Oh" Heeseung muttered, cheeks turning bright red. Sunghoon chuckled as he finally spoke up.

"I'll explain it later to Heeseung, mom. Now, let's move on"

"Alright. Anyways, after your one week honeymoon, you two will go back here then go back to school again and finish the school year"

"Mhm, noted. About the venue?"

"All good. All we have to do left is pick some weddings suits for the two of you and then the invitations" Hoonyeong said.

"Ah, about that. Can we not invite many people? Just mine and Heeseung's close friends then our relatives"

"Sure, that's what we're planning as well"

"Okay, good. Are there still some things that we have to do?"

"Well, we're already good with the venue, reception, catering and list of guests. We just have to work on the invitations, your wedding suits and lastly, the place of your honeymoon" Heejin said. Heeseung got flustered again after hearing the word "honeymoon".

"Where do you want to go, love?" Sunghoon asked, catching Heeseung's attention. Heeseung placed his fork down as he think of some place.

"Mhm... I want to go to the Philippines!" Heeseung exclaimed. Sunghoon smiled and nodded as he gently wiped the mes on the side of Heeseung's lips.

"Alright, Philippines it is. And the exact place?"

"I saw this on Instagram. I want to go to Coron, Palawan. It seems like a very good place"

"Alright. Coron Palawan, Phillipines" Sunghoon repeated. Sungyeon nodded and wrote it on the mini notebook she's holding.

"Now, about invitations. Tell me the names of the people you want to go" Sungyeon instructed.

"First of all, my best friend, Jakey, Sim Jaeyun. Then I also, wait– Hoonie, can we invite Minsu? He's my first friend in the university"

"Sure, love"

"Okay, thank you! Now, Minsu, Kim Minsu. Uhm.. who else? Uhm, I think that's it"

"Okay, Sim Jaeyun and Kim Minsu. Yours, Sunghoon?"

"Park Jongseong, Kim Sunoo, Nishimura Riki and Yang Jungwon"

"Alright, noted. Are those the people you want to invite? You don't want to add more? Heeseung? Sunghoon?" Both Heeseung and Sunghoon shook their heads. Sungyeon nodded as well and wrote the names.

"Alright. So we will invite Heeseung and Sunghoon's friend. And of course, our relatives. I think the minimum number of people that might go is fifty plus and maximum.. around seventy to hundred. Alright, done with the guests, we will check the process of the invitations later. And for now, your suits"

"Ah, about that.." Sunghoon spoke up.

"Yes, Sunghoon?"

"When are we going to do the fitting thing?"

"Whenever you want, darling. Just tell us when"

"Oh, okay. Continue"

"We already found a very good boutique where you can buy or rent some wedding clothes. And another very good thing is they have wedding suits for both men" Sungyeon stated with a little smile on her face.

"And, it's not that pricey. Although, we have no problems about the price. I'm sure Sunghoon would get the most beautiful suit even though it's the priciest suit in the whole boutique" Hoonyeong added. Sunghoon gave his father a death glare, his father returning it with a chuckle.

"Alright, we're all set!" Heejin exclaimed happily, both of Heeseung and Sunghoon's parents agreeing.

"Baby, you want to go outside and talk?" Sunghoon whispered.

"Can we?"

"Of course, love"

"Okay, then. Let's go out. Mom, dad, Heeseung and I are going out, we'll be back in a few minutes"

"Go on, son. We're just going to talk about some few more details but hurry up, we'll go home in an hour" Hoonyeong reminded. Sunghoon nodded and gently dragged Heeseung outside.

"I saw a river earlier and a bridge, can we go there?" Heeseung asked as they walk.

"Of course, darling. Lead the way" Sunghoon softly said. Heeseung smiled and went infront and held Sunghoon's wrist, dragging him to the river.

Luckily, there's some lights surrounding the open space. There are pretty lights hanging on the tree and some on the bridge as well.

Heeseung pulled Sunghoon to the bridge and stood in the middle.

"Wow..." Sunghoon exclaimed as he admires the view.

On their spot, they can see the moon clearly and the pretty dark blue sparkling water of the river.

"The view is pretty, isn't it?" Heeseung asked with a smile. Sunghoon looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah, it is" Sunghoon said. Heeseung looked at him and got flustered after he noticed that Sunghoon is staring at him so fondly.

"It's very.. very, very, pretty" Sunghoon added.

"S-stop looking at me" Heeseung whined and looked away. Sunghoon chuckled.

"Come here, my love" Sunghoon softly said. Heeseung had no second thoughts and immediately moved closer, just like what Sunghoon wanted.

Sunghoon softly wrapped an arm around Heeseung's tiny waist and his other hand on Heeseung's nape. Heeseung smiled as they made an eye contact, having both of his hands resting on Sunghoon's cheeks.

"God.. why, why do you have to be so pretty, darling?" Sunghoon whispered. Heeseung blushed madly.

"I can stare at you like this every time and never get bored" Sunghoon added.

"Stop with the sweet talks, you're making me too happy"

"That's what I wanted to do, love. To make you happy every time"

"Sunghoon.."

"You deserved to be happy, Heeseung. And I will never stop doing things just to make you happy, my love. I promise you that" Sunghoon said as he gently caressed Heeseung's cheeks. He then moved closer and kissed Heeseung's forehead.

"Thank you, Sunghoon" Heeseung whispered as Sunghoon rested his forehead on Heeseung's.

"Anything for you, my love"

Author's note:
Here's an update. See you next month /j

:)