45

Heeseung and Sunghoon's friends left after they ate dinner together. It's only Sunghoon and Heeseung in the house now.

"Heeseung, love?" Sunghoon called. They're both laying down on the bed right now and resting as they cuddle.

"Mhm?" Heeseung hummed.

"Where would you like to go after our graduation?"

"Mhm.. I don't know. Anywhere, I guess. As long as you're with me" Heeseung said. Sunghoon smiled and kissed Heeseung's forehead.

"I love you so much" Sunghoon whispered and tightened his hug.

"I know and.. I love you more" Heeseung giggled. Sunghoon felt like his heart is melting. Heeseung is just too cute for him to handle.

"Oh, anyway. When will we tell our parents about our marriage?" Heeseung asked.

"Didn't I tell you? I asked for your parents' consent first and for my dad's approval, of course"

"And your mom?"

"Well.. I don't care about her. I know she'll say no because of a certain bit– girl. But even though she doesn't want us to get married, I'll still marry you anyway so it's no use"

"Mhm.. okay. Ah, Hoonie?"

"Mhm?"

"About our.. h-honeymoon"

"Oh, right. Good thing you brought it up. You wanna go somewhere for our honeymoon? Are you still up for Palawan?"

"Of course! I badly want to go there"

"Okay, then. I'll book for a flight"

"Wait, no. Is it okay if we go there after our graduation? We only have a few weeks left. This is my last chance to go to school and I don't want to waste it, I waited for this almost my whole life.. I don't want to skip school anymore"

"Alright, baby. If that is what you want to do"

"Thank you, Hoonie"

"Anything for my wife" Sunghoon sweetly said. Heeseung smiled, pulling away from the hug.

"Sit" Heeseung ordered. Sunghoon's brows furrowed, confused.

"Why, baby? What's wrong?"

"Just do as I say, Sunghoon" Heeseung said. Sunghoon followed, still confused as hell.

Sunghoon sat up and rested his back on the soft wall that's connected to their bed.

Suddenly, Heeseung sat on Sunghoon's laps, straddling him.

"B-baby– what–" Sunghoon didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because Heeseung already connected their lips.

Heeseung slowly moved his lips against Sunghoon's lips, kissing him softly. Sunghoon almost smiled. Heeseung is acting dominant yet he kisses him so softly.

Sunghoon placed both of his hands on Heeseung's waist, slowly caressing it as he kissed Heeseung back.

After a minute, Heeseung pulled away.

"I love you, Hoon"

"I know, baby. I know. I love you"

"Kiss me more, please?" Heeseung pleaded. Sunghoon pecked his lips.

"More" Peck.

"Not that type of kiss" Heeseung whined. Sunghoon chuckled.

"What kind of kiss do you want, then?"

"Do I really have to say it?" Heeseung pouted, suddenly feeling shy.

"Of course. How would I know how to kiss you the way you want if you won't tell me, right, baby?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung took a deep breath before looking at Sunghoon's eyes.