8

"Have you two finally decided?" Heejin asked when Heeseung and Sunghoon came back.

"We did" Sunghoon shortly said.

"Really? What's the plan?"

"We will live together"

"Good, then I guess we don't have to force the two of you to live in the same house"

"Why do we have to live in the same house, anyway? It's not like we're already married" Sunghoon scoffed a little. His father glared at him secretly.

"So you will have a chance to get to know each other and be comfortable with each other"

"When are we going to move?"

"It's up to you two but we think moving tomorrow would do"

"There's school tomorrow, adjust it. It's not that easy to move to a new house"

"We will help"

"Is that fine for you?" Sunghoon asked while looking at Heeseung. Heeseung just nodded.

"Okay, then" Sunghoon said and shrugged.

Hoonyeong, Sungyeon, Hanseung and Heejin continued talking while Heeseung and Sunghoon are just quiet, only talking when one of their parents asked them.

"Are you sure you can move in tomorrow?" Sunghoon asked. They're heading out now and he and Heeseung are walking at the back of their parents.

"Yes, of course"

"We can always move it, if might be too tiring for you"

"I'm not that weak, Sunghoon" Heeseung said with a chuckle. Sunghoon scoffed.

"Sure. See you tomorrow, then"

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm moving out of the house" Heeseung informed Jake. They're currently eating lunch in school at the cafeteria.

"What? Why? When?" Jake peppered him with some questions, almost panicking.

"I'm moving out of the house. Because of the engagement thingy. Later"

"Oh... About the engagement, you met him already?"

"Yeah.."

"So? Who's the guy?" Jake asked, looking so curious. Heeseung hesitated to tell him.

"I'll keep it as a secret, you can trust me" Jake said when he noticed that Heeseung is hesitating. It's not like Heeseung doesn't trust his best friend, he's just hesitant on telling him about the engagement.

"It's, uhm..."

"Hmm?"

"Be quiet about this, okay? Promise?"

"Yes, I promise" Jake said and showed his pinky. Heeseung sighed and connected their pinkies.

"It's Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon"

"WHAT?"

"I told you to be quiet!" Heeseung hissed.

"Oh, sorry. But what the fuck? Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Yes, I am"

"Oh, God"

"Why?"

"Goodluck with him, babes"

"Why? Is he rude or something?"

"Well, they say Sunghoon is a cold guy who doesn't talk that much, don't give a fuck about others and doesn't get along with others easily"

"Oh..."

"And I heard that he's extremely rude. He can keep quiet and not talk to others all day. Hand him a letter and he'll just stare at it but if he accept it, expect that you'll see it in a trash bin after"

Is his kindness last night was just a show?

"But don't think too much about it! I'm sure he's kind as well, but if only you get along with him. I'm sure he's not that rude" Jake added when he noticed that Heeseung is thinking deeply.

"But..."

"Just don't think about it, m'kay? If he ever hurt you, call me immediately"

"What will you do?"

"I'm going to take you away, duh. I can't have anyone hurting my best friend" Jake said rolled his eyes. Heeseung chuckled and nodded.

"Noted, babes"

-

The classes ended way too fast, which Heeseung probably did not expect. He's hoping that the time will go slow but it didn't. He doesn't want to move out yet.

"Where's your fiancé?" Jake asked when they got out of the classroom. Apparently, Jake and Heeseung got the same classes today.

"I don't know"

"Oh, there he is. Aren't you supposed to go to him or something?" Jake pointed at Sunghoon who was walking in the hallways, looking at Heeseung.

"Huh? What for?"

"Bitch I thought you two will move in later?"

"Oh, yeah"

"So?"

"We did not talked about it, but maybe mom or dad will pick me up"

"What if they don't?"

"..... Can you come with me?" Heeseung asked in a whisper. Jake chuckled.

"Of course, babes. But let's check if auntie or uncle or maybe both are waiting for you" Jake said. Heeseung nodded and they both went out together.

"Oh, I guess you don't have to come with me" Heeseung muttered when he saw his parents' car outside of the gate.

"Alright, go now. Bye, babes! Love you!"

"Love you too!" Heeseung replied as he waved at Jake before opening the door of the backseat and sitting there.

"Was that Jake?" Hanseung asked and started driving once Heeseung is comfortable.

"Yeah"

"Oh, okay. Anyways, you're supposed to go with Sunghoon but I forgot to tell you, but I told him"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. Did you not see him?"

"I did but.... I didn't know that we were supposed to go together so I didn't mind him"

"You should've approached him, what if he's waiting for you?" Heejin scolded but in a playful way. Heeseung just pouted, feeling a little bad for Sunghoon.

I should've just approached him earlier...

"Anyways, just don't think about it. You two will see each other later anyway" Hanseung interrupted Heeseung's thoughts.

"So, are you excited living with your fiancé?"

"Why would I be?" Heeseung asked in such small and soft voice, afraid that his parents would get mad.

"Why wouldn't you be? You should be excited, you're going to live with Park Sunghoon from now on"

"I never wanted to live with him, mom"

"Then why'd you agree?"

"Do I have any choice?"

"No"

"Exactly"

:)