7

"P-Park Sunghoon?" Heeseung mumbled. Sunghoon gave him a tiny smile and nodded, offering his hand.

"Yes, Park Sunghoon. Nice to meet you" Sunghoon said. Heeseung was just staring at his hand not until his mother nudged him, bringing him back to reality.

"A-ah. I'm Lee Heeseung, nice to meet you too" Heeseung replied and held Sunghoon's hand, shaking it a few seconds before pulling his hand away.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, hello! Take a seat and order food"

"Thank you, Sungyeon. And by the way, just call us by our names"

"Heejin and Hanseung it is" Hoonyeong, Sunghoon's dad, said with a smile.

The Lee family all sat down. Heejin and Sungyeon facing each other, both sitting at the right side. Hanseung and Hoonyeong facing each other, both sitting at the left side. While Heeseung and Sunghoon are facing each other and sitting in the middle of their parents. They already started eating since the order arrived a minute ago.

"So, Heeseung.. how are you, darling? You look pretty with the uniform, by the way" Sungyeon sweetly said.

"U-Uh, I'm good and thank you, Mrs. Park"

"Oh, no. Don't call me that! Call me mom, okay?"

"O-okay"

"You seem too nervous, Heeseung" Hoonyeong said. Heeseung just nodded and let out a nervous giggle.

"Don't be. We're just going to talk about yours and Sunghoon's engagement. I'm sure you know about it already, right?"

"Yes, of course"

"So, first things first. Do you want us to announce it publicly? Or just keep it private for the meantime?"

"What do you want, Heeseung?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung felt like he chocked on his own saliva. He cleared his throat before answering.

"How about you?"

"Anything you want, Heeseung"

"U-uh, I want to keep it private for now. But if you want to announce it publicly, then go on, I have no problem with it"

"Then let's keep it private" Sunghoon said. Both of their parents nodded in agreement.

"Alright, we won't announce it to the public views yet but soon, we will hold a party for it" Hoonyeong said. Heeseung and Sunghoon just nodded.

"And by the way, you two will be living together" Sungyeon said. Heeseung literally chocked on his food and Sunghoon is the first one who immediately gave him a glass of water.

"Are you okay, son?" Hanseung asked. Heeseung drank half of the water and wiped his lips as he nodded.

"I'm all good. You were saying?" Heeseung politely asked and looked at Hoonyeong.

"You and Sunghoon will live together, you two can talk about it first. It'll be the two of you who will decide when you'll move in"

"Can Heeseung and I.. talk privately first?" Sunghoon asked, looking at Heeseung.

"Sure, go on" Hoonyeong asked. Sunghoon nodded at Heeseung, gesturing him to follow Sunghoon outside.

When the two went out, they just stood beside each other. Sunghoon's hand were placed on the railings while Heeseung is just standing there and admiring the city view since they're at the second floor of the restaurant.

They're just both quiet, not until Heeseung decided to break the silence and talk.

"I'm sorry" Heeseung said. Sunghoon glanced at him before looking infront again.

"For what?"

"For dragging you into this. I shouldn't have agreed to this, I agreed just for my own sake"

"No, don't say that. I'm fine with it, don't worry. I don't have any choice too" Sunghoon said with a soft voice. Heeseung just nodded. Suddenly, he remembered something.

The necklace.

He looked for it inside the pocket of his coat, his fingers stopped fumbling when he touched it. He held it with his hands and took it out, staring at if before looking at Sunghoon.

"Uhm, Sunghoon" Heeseung tapped Sunghoon's shoulder, catching his attention.

"Yeah?"

"I assume this is yours? I saw this on the ground when we bumped to each other" Heeseung said and showed the necklace. Sunghoon slowly took it from his hand.

"Oh, yeah. I've been looking for this.."

"I'm looking for you everyday, I saw you one time but I didn't get the chance to give you that"

"Hmm. Thank you for keeping it safe, this is important to me"

"No problem, and..."

"Hmm?"

"The.. living t-together thingy.."

"What about it?"

"Do you.. want it?"

"How about you?"

"I.."

"If you want it, then we will. But if you don't want to, then no"

"How about you?"

"Whatever you want"

"I, uh, nevermind. It looks like you don't want to"

"I never said that I don't want to"

"Rude" Heeseung whispered. Sunghoon heard it but didn't bothered to say anything about it.

"Let's live together"

"W-what?"

"You and I, us, let's live together"

:)