Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint

Start from the beginning

"I'm jealous," he tells her. "I don't know how I feel about having to share him. I love him."

"Yeah, well, at the moment, he's the one that has to share you," she points out.

Jin can't help but chuckle. "I see your point. He's going to be pissed."

"He's the one that ran out without letting me talk," she says. She moves her hand from his cheek and back into his soft, black hair. "Not that I'm doing this to punish him."

"He likes you, you know," Jin tells her. "It hurt him when you left and didn't come back."

"I like him, too," she says, raking her fingers through his hair over-and-over again. "But like you, I don't know how to share him."

"At least you just met him," he says with a huff. "You're not attached to him, yet."

Kris frowns. "You think that I'm not attached to him? He's my fucking soulmate, Seokjin."

"I didn't mean it li-"

"No. I get it." She pushes him off her and stands up, looking around for wherever he threw her bra. "You think that this is easy for me, because I just met him. Well that's fucking stupid. And selfish."

"You think that I'm selfish?" He asks her. "You're the one coming in here, trying to ruin everything that he and I have."

"I'm not trying to ruin anything!" she tells him, spinning around to look at him. "That's why I left the first time! God! Why doesn't anybody see that! I wasn't trying to hurt anybody. I was trying to make it easier on everyone. Both of you. Myself. All of us."

"How in the hell would leaving your soulmate make it easier on him?" Jin scoffs.

"Because he already has you! His other soulmate. What does he need me for?"

Jin sighs, as he scratches the side of his neck. "Come back here."

"No."

"Damnit, Kristina, get your ass back over here, now!" He was getting annoyed again, and his tone was sharp.

"You can't tell me what to do, Seokjin," she says, finally finding her bra on the dresser that the TV was sitting on.

He stood up and stalked over to her, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around, then pinning her to the wall with his long, lean body. He caged her to the wall the same way that he had to the bed, with his hands pressed into it, just above her shoulders.

"Why do you have to keep acting like such a bitch?" he asked her.

"Why do you have to keep acting like such a bitch?" She shot back at him.

"I really don't like you," he tells her. "How could you possibly be the soulmate of my perfect Joonie?"

"Both of those feelings are mutual, Seokjin," she hisses back at him.

They stare at each other again, both of their faces red and eyes angry and glaring at the other.

"Fuck it," Jin says as he leans in and kiss her hard, pressing her back against the wall as his hands go for the button of her jeans, popping it open, then sliding down the zipper.

That was all it took for both of their hands to start moving on their own, stripping away the rest of each other's clothing. Their fingers and mouths touching, kissing, licking as much of the newly exposed skin as they could.

When Jin crowded her back against the wall again, she pointed behind him. "The bed, Seokjin."

"No," he breathed out against her neck, his warm breath creating goosebumps over her skin.