Chapter - 58 | Positive Accomplishment

Start from the beginning

"Aap kuch bolnegi yaa fir apne khyaalo mein khoyi rahengi...", he remarked.

Anokh regained her composure and said, "Vo... Shan Sir abhi kasie hai ?..."

He narrowed his eyes at her as he listened to this.

"Aapko nhi btaana toh koi baat nhi... Main... main unse khud pooch loongi...", she said calmly.

"Vo darasal main yeh...", she said, reaching out her hand to him, "Yeh Shaan Sir ka phone mere paas reh gaya tha... Toh yahi lautaane aayi thi..."

Shaurya took a look at it, then back at her.

"Asal mein..."

"Kal unka phone mujhe campus mein pada hua mila tha... Aur jaldbaazi mein lautaana bhool gayi... Toh isiliye...", she mumbled nervously.

"Maine kuch kaha ?...", said Shaurya.

"Huhh ?...", Anokhi seemed confused.

"Maine tumse kuch poochha kya jo tum mujhe explanation dene lag gayi...", he said taking the phone from her hand.

"Oh..."

"Achcha..."

"Vo maine... aise hi... bta diya...", she said.

"Hmmm..."

"Thank you...", he said and instantly looked away.

Anokhi was astonished and looked up at him.

Did he just thanked her ?

Or did she mishear something ?

She was just staring at him, blinking, trying to process whether what he said was true or not.

"Aise kya ghoor rhi ho ?...", he spoke up.

"Aur kuch bhi kehna hai tumhe ?...", he raised his eyebrows.

"Haan ?... Nhi !... Nh... Nhi... Kuch nhi..."

"Main chalti hoon ab...", she said as she turned to leave, while he stared at her in incredulity.

She walked away from his cabin, but the word "thank you" lingered in her mind.

"Shaurya Sir logo ko thank you bhi bolte hai ??..."

"Yeh to mujhe pta hi nhi tha....", she mumbled to herself.

Shaurya, in his cabin, remembered her explaining to him about his Dad's phone, as if he would scold her if she didn't.

Though, earlier he was upset with her for eating his brain and depressing him by constantly reminding him of Aastha Kashyap's name, he also knew she too was terrified after his father went missing. She, too, was on the lookout for him, desperate to find him. 

The way she went to the police station to file FIR for his father, being just a student, was something that took him aback. That's why he couldn't possibly be ruder to her today.

He sat down, tucked his phone into his pocket, and opened his laptop. He'd become engrossed in his work when he suddenly felt as if something was missing, as if he'd forgotten something.

"Princess !!...", he exclaimed, realizing what was missing..

He jumped to his feet right away.

"Aaj toh main princess ke baare mein bhool hi gaya..."

"Main jaldi jaata hoon...", he said as he dashed towards the cafeteria.