Mitusya wife - new family member

You and mitsuya had come up with plan for when you went into labor but you had went into labor two day earlier, and mitusya was at a fashion show. Your sisters in law Mina and Luna has taken you to the hospital Luna was calling mitusya who had left the show before it ended to make it to the hospital in time.

Mitusya " Mina and Luna how is y/n and the baby doing"

Mina " they are doing great she waiting in room 330 we wanted you to see the baby before us"

Mitusya " thank you" Mitusya soon walked into the bedroom and saw you laying in bed holding your guys son, in your arms.

Y/n " hey there honey came meet our son"

Mitusya " wow he so cute" mitusya had closed the door and walked towards the bed he soon sat on a chair, next to the bed.

Y/n " I decided on the name we had talked about akio"

Mitusya " hello there akio welcome to the family we will be here for you"

Y/n " do you want to hold him"

Mitusya " I will love too" you had handed over akio towards mitusya he was holding mitusya close to his heart.

Y/n " wait how was the fashion show"

Mitusya " it was okay but this day became more important when our baby boy arrived"

Y/n " even do he came earlier he still made our life perfect"

Mina " hey can we come inside and meet our baby nephew"

Mitusya " sure come inside and meet him"

Luna " aww he so cute hey I brought the camera so we can take picture as a family"

Y/n " sure" there was a family picture taken soon the guys had arrived to see the baby, the next day you were allowed to go home with the baby. Mitusya had won the fashions show which made everything better as well but nothing could top the brith of his child.