Toman omega - when you find out who your mate

Your life had changed so much and you were now in middle with the guys which made them more overprotective of you, because you went to a different school then them leaving them far away from you. You are at another toman meeting looking at your calendar app you knew it was time when you finally found out who you mate is or even if you have a mate.

Mituysa " come on beautiful what the matter"

Y/n " I'm just scared of finding out who will be my mate of mates"

Kazutora " oh yeah that still a thing"

Y/n " I'm just scared because I don't know if my mate will accept me or reject me"

Draken " don't you cry y/n you will find someone who will love you no matter, what if he rejects you then I will beat him up"

Mikey " will you still hang out with guys even if you have a mate or mates"

Y/n " yes I will still be friends with you guys"

Baji " If the idiots break your heart we will just have to kill them"

Y/n " please don't"

chifuyu " hey you are you feeling okay

Y/n " yeah I'm ...." You soon passed out and the guys came running to your aid, they had taken you to back him and placed your onto the couch. They were waiting for you to wake up and they could already tell there is special connection between you and them.

Baji " she really is our mate I thought it was our friendship with her but it seems like it is true"

Mikey " well it look like we don't have to lose her to anyone else now because, now she is ours"

Y/n " ummm what happened"

Mituysa " oh great you are awake you had passed out but it was nothing to serious so you brought you home"

Y/n " well that embarrassing"

Chifuyuy " so we're you able to find out who your mate or mates are"

Y/n " well yes ... if you guys which might explain why I love being around you guys all the time"

Mikey " see now you know all about us and our weakness so if we mess up you know what do to"

Y/n " I will see about that hey do you guys want to spend the night my parents won't be home for a while"

Draken " sure we have to keep our omega safe anyways"