Toman omega - married life ups and downs

So married life is very interesting but like you have been told before marriage has it ups and downs, which has happened before in the marriage. Some of the downs were the guys being turned done for jobs they applied for and you dealing with family inheritance issues, but once all that was settled the guys were able to find jobs of their likely. You all had  into your old childhood home because it was big enough for everyone to live there and the guys work area were claimed to there.

Y/n " well the family shrine has gotten bigger over the years" Mikey had added his older brother and grandfather picture to the family shrine and placed them near your parents picture. There was also some pictures of the laides that had become mothers and older sisters to draken who had passed away many years ago. There was even a picture of chifuyu old kitten peek j who had passed away a year ago.

Y/n " oh yes I was going to go grocery shopping with Takemichci... goodbye everyone" you soon closed the doors of the shrine, you soon found your purse which had your wallet and shopping list. You put on your shoes and grabbed your house keys and Takemichci was waiting already outside.

Takemichic " so how has everything been going at home"

Y/n " it been well I what about your in laws have they still approved of your ...."

Takemichi " they havnet and they keep on calling the house telling their sons they have to leave me, so they can marry a proper alpha female and have real grandchildren"

Y/n " oh well my mother in law's keep on asking me if im going to have kids of my own"

Takemichi " I rather have it been in laws verse my parents who are asking me if I want kids or not"

Y/n " there are times when I can see my husbands as fathers and there are times I don't see them as fathers"

Takemichi " I can see both of our husbands losing the baby or babies somewhere and coming up with some stupid excuse after they find them"

Y/n " oh yes and if the kids are alphas like their father oh dear we will be seeing the future generations of delinquents growing up"

Takemichi " oh come on that can't be ..... never mind we are doomed"

Y/n " this it bad if I want an omega child but I know if I have one oh my poor future baby will have any future mates scared off by their fathers"

Takemichi " it either them getting scared off or ended up in a hospital" you and Takemichic soon laugh it was a very funny conversation, you guys soon had arrived at the store and did some grocery shopping. You had arrived at home and Takemichic lives a across the street so you both knew each other was safety home.

Chifuyu " there you are babe we thought you were at the store"

Y/n " oh yes we were almost out of food"

Draken " oh come on we don't eat that much"

Y/n " I brought chips last week and it only last an hour before you all ate them like it was nothing"

Mikey " okay we are evil"

Y/n " now please help me unpack the groceries" the guys looked at soon and soon took of running and laughing, you just stood there with your arms across and mad at your husbands. You soon had placed everything away but when it came to dinner the guys, had it get the food from the kitchen while you were eating at the table watching some tv.