Female takemichi - broken angel

Takemichi had done everything to protect toman and many other delinquent gangs from the dark future she had shown, but kisaki wanted the girl gone for good and hated her with a passion. So he came up with a plan to get rid of the girl for good, and he knew it was going to work because he was the master of manipulation. So he got some false evidence proving Takemichci was using all the boys and sharing secrets with older gangs, which caused them to lose fights and territory and he was even able to turn her own school friends against her as well.

Takemichci " hey guys sorry I'm late I had to stay after school to speak with the teachers"

Takemichci " umm guys what going on" Takemichci was soon held in place by one toman member and one black dragon member.

Takemichci " hey let go you are hurting me"

?????? " Takemichci is it true you have been playing us all along and betrayed all of us"

Takemichci " mikey what are you talking about I wouldn't dare do that" Mikey soon had done something he had never done before, he soon slapped Takemichci making her fall to the ground.

Mikey " don't you dare lie kisaki has showed us the pictures and videos you are such a .... I still have some respect from calling you that"

Takemichci " please Mikey I'm telling the truth I haven't done nothing I care and love you guys please listen"

Draken " would you just shut up you have been playing us all like fools and laughing about it"

Takemichci " I don't know what you all mean please listen to me"

Baji " I can't believe we fall for your trap of lies maybe you are that type of girl" Takemichci tried or get up and explain herself but she was soon kicked to the ground.

Mikey " from now on Takemichci is enemy to all delinquent gangs in Japan and if she comes back to any gang, they have all the rights to teach her a lesson of staying away"

Delinquents " yes sir" before Takemichci could do anything she was soon getting beaten she tried to defend herself but she couldn't, she loved you at all the friends she made and they all turned around and walked away even her childhood friends she meet turned away. The beaten had gone on for hours while everyone beaten on her not stopping until, they were called off.

Kisaki " this will teach you a lesson girl to stay in your place see Takemichci you had done all of this to save everyone, and this how they treated you ..... poor angel the only pure light of these delinquent beaten and now hated .... Oh I love it so much now stay away or maybe next time they will do some more evil then you can think"

Takemichci " I will make you pay you punk I will make them see the truth"

Kisaki " oh sweet angel no will ever be speaking to you again" kisaki soon kicked Takemichci hard in the knocking her out cold and it soon started raining, she layed there in the rain getting shocked. Soon a group of people were walking towards, her one of then soon picked her up.

????? " the boss will finally like to meet her ... she will be get addition to the clan and bring her family to honor"

??????? " the madam is not going to like see her like this"

???? " we get her home now and we can deal with her like so called friends later"

Hours later

Takemichci " ummm .... I have to get ... where I'm" Takemichci soon opened her eyes to see she was in a random bedroom, she was in this fancy bed and she was also wearing this beautiful kamino as well.

Takemichci " umm okay hello anyone here ... hello" soon the bedroom door open and she was soon faced by these ladies who were all wearing the same kamino, they soon looked at her one of them ran off while the others stayed there.

Lady 1 " hello young miss you are finally awake we have been worried about you"

Takemichci " umm hello excuse thank you for taking care of me but I have to get home my grandmother most be worried sick"

Lady 2 " oh no you most not leave yet the lady of the house want to meet you"

Takemichci " excuse me who"

???? " hello my dear granddaughter it wonderful to finally meet you"

Takemichci " excuse me miss but I only have one grandmother ..."

???? " oh yes your mother's grandmother well my dear I'm your fathers mother your grandmother.... Now come on your fathers will finally like to meet their daughter" Takemichci was helped out of bed and they girls helped her walk, to the room where her grandmother was taking her.

Grandmother " my sons your daughter is awake and have return home" Takemichci was soon sitting in chair, but she soon looked up and saw a group of older looking men wearing suites while the elder men are wearing older traditional Japanese man's robes.

Takemichci " hello sirs thank for taking me in but I most return home to my grandmother...."

Granny " im over here sweetie" Takemichci granny soon sat in the chair next to her, and smiled she was now wonder what was happening.

Takemichci " will someone please explain what going on here"

Granny " you my dear granddaughter are the heir to two of Japan many feared clans, you my dear granddaughter are a future queen of these clans"

Takemichci " ....."

????? " we will like some time alone with our daughter we have to speak with her alone" soon everyone had left the room, and now Takemichci was left alone with her family.

Takemichci " hello I have many questions"

???????? " we have the answers" Takemichci was told of her fathers and mother relationship and how her mother, had to live the house with her newborn daughter because of issues with other clans. Her mother and granny had found a house and lived a secret life from their sweet Takemichci, when her mother had dead the truth had to come out soon enough. When Takemichci was attacked by her own friends it set something off in her families minds, they all had to save their daughter from danger.

Takemichci " I will stay here but I will still love to attend school"

???? " you will be keeping up your studies but I'm not allow you to stay in the same classroom as those wannabe gangster boys ......"

Takemichci " yes sir"

If you guys will live to see more please comment below and I will do some more for you guys, because I'm starting to love this and have many thoughts of this as well.