Toman omega - halloween specail 1

You did have your mates wrap around your finger and they would do anything to make you happy even if it means doing something stupid. So when you told them you all would be going to Halloween festival they didn't want to go at first but, after begging they soon allowed it to happen. The guys were having a bad time trying to decide on what to wear but when they heard you will be little red riding hood, they soon came up with a idea.

Y/n " aww you guys look so cute" you had taken out your phone and started taking pictures of the guys with their Wolf ears and jackets.

Draken " well you are little red riding hood and you will need a big bad wolf"

Y/n " ummm I like the sound of that"

Mikey " there were many types of wolf ears so we grabbed what we had and found these ripped up pants and jacket"

Y/n " aww it so cute now come on I have the tickets let get going"

Mituysa " sure" you and the guys soon walked into the festival are and it was amazing the guys were loving watching you, jump up with joy.

Baji " she like a kid in a toy store"

Chifuyu " yes she is but hey if this makes her happy I'm okay with it"

Kazutora " well you all stay here talking I'm going to spend some time with our girl"

Y/n " hey hands off buddy" the guys heard your scream and soon came running they saw some creepy old man looking at you, Mikey was the first on to act and kick the man in the back hard knocking him over.

Mikey " hands off our girl bastard" the old man was soon taken away by the cops because it was told he had been harassing other omega at the festival.

Y/n " umm well that seemed to ruin the festival"

Draken " hey we are here now hey why don't we all win you come stuff animal there are a lot of here, and you can have any one you want"

Y/n " sure come" that the end of the day you end up with some many spooky kitten stuff animals that came in many colors and designs.

Y/n " I love Halloween"