Tokyo manji - betrayal from peh ( final)

The fight had started between toman and mobius while you are near Takemichci who had been order to keep you safe by the others. When there was a mobius member who came near you he was soon beaten down by one of the guys quickly, you were now looking for peh you were going to smack some common sense into him.

Y/n " Takemichci I need it find peh now I need to talk with him"

Takemichci " no we can't do that I have to keep you safe"

Y/n " please Takemichci"

Takemichci " just stay near me I have to keep you safe" you are watching the fight go on and everything was horrible you never thought , your friends would ever turn on each other so fast and now you are watching your year long friendship fall apart.

Y/n " Kenny" you saw Kenny on the ground bleeding he has been stabbed by Kiyomasa you had placed draken head in your lap.

Draken " man that hurt"

Y/n " don't lore you are going t9 make it worst"

Draken " ummm" Takemichci had helped your get draken to safety and while one of Takemichci friends called for help.

Y/n " please Kenny you have to be okay I can't lose another friend this week"

Draken " please don't cry you are to beautiful to cry" draken had placed a hand on your check and you soon stoped crying but you still felt horrible.

Draken " it going to be okay y/n I won't be leaving you anytime soon"

Y/n " o... okay" soon help had come and you are in the hospital with Takemichci and his crew waiting to hear an update of draken, soon the doctor had told you the wonderful news and you started crying again but mitusya was there it comfort you.

Mitusya " see you have nothing to worry about now"

Peh " y/n I'm ..." you soon hugged peh and started crying on him and he just hugged your tightly. He knew he messed up big time and it will be up to him to make it up to everyone. He thought you were mad at home but he knew he was on good terms with you when you asked him, to come shopping with you fit gifts for draken and pah.