Female takemichi - draken girl

Just like Mikey draken had fallen in love with Takemichic she kindness and bravery, made her something interesting to him. He as well was not the only guys who was in love with the blonde hair girl, it seemed like Takemichic had a-lot of admirers inside of toman and outside of toman.

Y/n " so we are getting things for Emma party next Saturday"

Draken " yes Mikey had placed everyone into team and we were placed into a team together"

Y/n " that super draken"

Draken " yeah it cool" draken was trying so hard not to turn bright red when takemichi looked at him with a bright smile, he didn't even know how much his mood changes when she was around him. It always seemed like Takemichic didn't know how much she had an affect on the toman captain and vice captains.

Takemichi " okay so we have to order the cake for the party and you know what Emma loves right"

Draken " right"

Takemcihi " then come on because leaving this job to Mikey would lead, us all to getting banned for a bakery or half way banned"

Draken " he can be a idiot some times but he our idiot" When draken and Takemichic walked into the bakery they were looking at birthday cake design and decided on a beautiful cake for Emma birthday. Once they placed the order for the cake, Takemichic and draken were getting some cookies for the group.

Draken " so Takemichic how is everything going with your ex boyfriend hinato"

Takemcihi " oh it going well for us we have been friends which might not seem easy for others, but it seems like our relationship will work out"

Draken " oh so have you ever thought of you know dating again but with someone new, or a different personality"

Takemichic " I don't know maybe do you have anyone who will be interested in dating"

Draken " well yes if you might be interested on going on a date with him"

Takemichic " it sounds super"

Draken " so dose next Friday for a date that an amusement park for us work out or no"

Takemichic " wait you mean the two of us .... Sure I will love that draken"

Draken " good now come on lets go before Mikey thinks im keeping us late so I can have some more time with you"

Takemichci " okay"