Toman girl - rasing your daughter (toddler)

Mai toddler years was something special and the guys were enjoying everything about it, when your daughter started walking and talking she started voice her opinion of everything. The guys love because every time your daughter had given them a cute scolding, they knew she was just like you and won't take her serious which would make them laugh and her mad at them.

Mitusya " okay baby girl are you ready for your day at daycare"

Mai " yes daddy I get to see my friends"

Baji " aww who are you friends you haven't told us their names yet"

Mai " oh you might get to meet them if their dad have dropped them off early"

Draken " it cute to see her happy to see her friends"

Chifuyu " remember I will be picking you up today the rest of your dads have work"

Mai " okay daddy"The guys were all talking Mai to school today and they were having a amazing time, they habe heard their daughter speak of her friends but haven't seen them before. They guys thought they were girls but that was going to be proven wrong.

Mai " oh there are my friends" Mai ran off letting go of mitusya hand and ran towards a group of little boys. The guys just stood there looking why did their daughter have to have boys friends right now and why did these boys, look so similar to them.

Mikey " no please no and why dose one of those boys have pure white hair"

Mitusya " why dose she have to boys as friends now"

Mai " daddies these are my friends"

Draken " hey boys so you are friends with our daughter rights"

???? " yes we are mister and we love being friends with Mai she our princess"

Draken " aww" deep down draken was trying to make sure he didn't say anything stupid it Mai friends but soon enough, Mai ram into the daycare with her friends waving goodbye to her dads. The guys were still running toman but it was something different, but the guys were going to keep delinquents boys away from their daughter.

Around the corner

Ran " aww so Mai is their friend aww she cute and it seems like the boys like her"

Hanam " yeah it would be good and easy if she was not the daughter of toman"

Rindo " why haven't they let us meet her yet we are not that bad"

Kiskit " because our dangerous jobs that scare away bad guys remember"

Ran " oh yeah come on we have to tell the others we have finally meet the boys little princess"