Toman omega - becoming overproctive

You are walking to your middle school but you were not alone, your mates were right behind you looking at any alpha or beats with dirty looks. You have a very warm aura that got a lot of people attentions and, you didn't think anything of it but your mates hated it when others looked at you with preventative looks.

Y/n" good morning takemichi" you soon ran off from your mates towards a boy with blonde hair and right away you mates were jealous and mad.

Mikey " hey y/n who is this"

Y/n " oh this is takemichi he an omega as well and attends my school with me ... an all omega school didn't I tell you guys"

Draken " oh are you sure he an omega"

Takemichi " yes im an omega and I already have my mates they are brothers"

Mituysa " oh so you are attracted to males ... so it seems like we have nothing to worry about"

Takemichi " yeah"

Y/n " oh come on guys be nice t takemichi he one of my friends here, and I want you all to get along"

Baji " umm fine"

Y/n " I will see you boys later you guys cant come any longer, the school grounds forbidden alphas and beat who are not family related allowed one"

Chifuyu " fine we will see you later"

Y/n " come one takemichi we have to get to class earlier, we want to make sure the homework correct"

Takemichi " sure it nice meeting you guys" you and takemichi soon walked away, the guys were feeling jealous that takemichi was going to school with you and got to spend longer time with you.

Kazotura " oh come on it not fair why cant we go to school with her"

Random alpha " so this it the omega school that they are allowing young alpha and betas to attend"

Random beta " yeah they are looking for alpha and beta teachers, but they are making the future students take a few test before they come to this school" the guys had stopped walking and soon looked at each other smiling.

Mikey " well boys it seems like we might get to be attending school with y/n-chan and getting to know her little friend" the guys were not the only ones happy about the news, two brother who were also listening from far away were happy as well. They finally get to be with their mate and get to know his friends as well, because now it seemed like your school was going to get more interesting.

At school

Takemichci " so your mates are scary"

Y/n " oh come on you can't judge when you are mates ran and rindo are scary as well"

Takemichci " hey the guys were wonder if you would like you hangout with us again, and you can invited your mates as well"

Y/n " sure  I will ask them and see what they have to say"