Toman omega - they attend your school

All the omega seemed very exited about something it had all started in homeroom and soon the whole school, was talking about the news of alphas and betas attending the school. You and takemichi were getting back from Library do to your class being a study hall.

Takemihci " hey I wonder who the school will allow in"

Y/n " I don't know but it might be a difficult process because, the school board would not want the legacy of the school getting ruined over some alpha and betas who cant control themselves"

Takemihci " yeah because if anything happened the school might get shut down and soon enough, we all will be back at being a only omega school"

Y/n " maybe something new will be happening here at school" you and takemicihi soon saw a group alphas and betas standing there, it seemed like they were all about to take some test in the giant gymnasium.

Takemichi " wow that seems interesting"

Y/n" wait I think I see someone I know .... Mikey"

Mikey " hey babe"

Y/n " what are you doing here shouldn't you be in school"

Draken " hey cutie"

Y/n " is everyone here"

Mituysa " yes we are ... we had over heard your school will be allow alphas and betas here and we decided to switch schools"

Y/n " okay that sweet but what with your parents say about this"

The guys " they agree with this"

Baji " my mother thinks it a good idea for me to get somewhere new"

Y/n " oh this is going to be something special"

Chifuyu " wait you don't want us here"

Y/n " yes I do want you boys here but I don't trust you all alone"

Draken" oh come on we will behave"

Y/n " fine but if you boys mess this up for me I will make you all pay got it"

The guys " understood"

Y/n " well good luck on your test and see you later .. come 9n Takemichci we have to get back to class soon"

Takemichci " coming"