Toman girl - life after the pregnancy news

The guys are happy about the news and when you started telling your family and in laws they were happy as well. Your mother law soon started making baby blankets and hats for their unborn grandchild or grandchildren. The guys were so happy because when tell told all your friends soon a party happened to celebrate the wonderful news.

Emma " I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt"

Y/n " everyone been overjoyed by the news"

Hina " so have you heard from kazutora yet"

Y/n " no I haven't I called him and texted him but he seemed to block me"

Emma " that coward what if the babies his what are you going to tell that child he has always been a coward"

Y/n " I don't know what I'm going to do Emma but I have my husbands and everyone else here to support me"

Hina " yes you do"

Emma " If the coward decided to show up and be a man he will" you were soon home alone when Takemichci decided to stop for a visit he seemed scared about something.

Y/n " Takemichci please don't tell me something bad happens to my child or children in the future"

Takemichci " I'm sorry y/n but if you don't want that bad this to happen to the kid related to kazutora, you will habs to stop chasing after him and hoping he will be a father"

Y/n " dose something bad happen to the kid or me"

Takemichci " you are killed one night with kazutora he the one whi killed you but I don't know why ..l maybe that bastard kisaki look I know you love him but you need to ..."

Y/n " walk away from a while"

Takemichci " yes you do but I can tell you some good news you are a great mother and your kids love you"

Y/n " thank you take-Chan wait can you tell me ..."

Takemichci " yes you will have all boys with the other but kazutora will give you the only daughter you have ...l but Takemichci you have to watch close for Mikey as well I think he going back to his dark times"

Y/n " thank you Takemichci" soon Takemichci left the house and you were left alone to think about everything, you were going to the right thing for your children but you knew when the time came you will have to tell the guys about this and hope they have a plan as well.