Tokyo manji - telling others your pregnant (chifuyu)

It seemed like something has been distracting chifuyu lately and kazutora was starting to see it so he finally decided to ask his friend what was going on. He knew maybe the others should be here as well they thought it was serious matter about something and they didn't want to leave their friend alone.

Kazutora " what the matter chifuyu"

Chifuyu " well you see y/n is pregnant"

Takemichci " what man that amazing news"

Chifuyu " yeah"

Mikey " so do you guys know anything else or no"

Chifuyu " nothing so far it will be a while longer until we find out more information"

Draken " well congratulations dude you are going to become a father"

Chifuyu " yeah"

Takemichi " hey your kid will be popular with have dad owning a pet shop"

Chifuyu " yeah"

Mikey " well come on we are going to celebrate this wonderful news"

Chifuyu " sure" chifuyu had went out with the guys to celebrate and have a great time he soon had come home a few minutes after you.

Y/n " so how was the outing with the guys "

Chifuyu " it was great I had a fun time"

Y/n " well I'm happy you had a great time, because soon enough we will be finding out more about our baby or babies"

Chifuyu " I can't wait to meet our wonderful child or children"

Y/n " this everything okay"

Chifuyu " it just that so much has changed in our lives at I worry about you and our family"

Y/n " you don't have to worry everything will be okay i promise"

Chifuyu " thank you love"

Y/n " you are welcome now come on we have to decide on what the baby room going to look like"

Chifuyu " always planing ahead"

Y/n " yes I'm"