Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (draken)

You and draken have been married for a few years now and draken had finally got his own motorcycle shop, after years of schooling and saving up. You were now sitting on the bathroom floor looking at a pregnancy test over and over again, yes your were feeling awful and your period hadn't come yet so you decided to text a pregnancy test. When the results finally came it was plus sign, meaning you were pregnant for sure.

Y/n " I'm pregnant"

Draken" hey babe are you okay in there I need to take a shower before I meet the guys"

Y/n " oh yes I'm fine I was just checking to see if we need anything" you soon had hidden the package of pregnancy test away somewhere and hide the test behind you, as your open the door to allow draken inside.

Draken " are you sure you are okay you look very pale"

Y/n " oh I'm fine"

Draken " hey with the money I have made so far we can finally get ac for this 0lace during the summer"

Y/n " well you might want to save that ..."

Draken " or maybe we can go on trip together"

Y/n " draken I'm pregnant" you were cruising yourself out in your mind for telling him right now with out a plan yet, soon draken walked into the hallways and looked at you.

Draken " tell me what you said again because I thought you said you were pregnant"

Y/n " I'm here the results of the test positive" you shows Draken the pregnancy test and he soon looked at you and looked at the test.

Draken " wow I'm going to be a dad wait I don't know how to be a dad at all"

Y/n " wait you are happy about this"

Draken " yes because now I get have a family with you and that what I always wanted"

Y/n " so are we going to tell everyone else yet or no"

Draken " we will waiting for while longer"

Y/n " okay" draken had told the guys he couldn't go out drinking with them because something came up, the rest of the night was you two fighting about baby names. The two of you were so happy to finally have a family together and you guys couldn't wait to meet your baby or babies.