Female takemichi - song about a dream girl (toman band au)

The idol group toman was trying to come up with a new songs and at the moment they were blank, the guys were sitting in the mansions together not even writing the song they promised to make. They had a deadline and they were trying to beat their rival groups Valhalla, black dragons, and Brahman, tenjiku.

Mikey " I'm done we haven't come up with anything yet"

Draken " you are not leaving this room Mikey we need a song"

Mitusya " oh come Mikey you can't leave like this we all have to work on this song"

Baji " do we have any snacks or drinks" soon there was a knock on the meeting room door draken open the door to see, the group favorite girl Takemichci.

Takemichci " hey guys I thought you might be hungry and needing some drinks so I made some food and got some sodas"

Mikey " take-Chan you are angel" Takemichci had placed the food onto the table and she saw the song writing paper was still blank.

Takemichci " so I can see you boys are still stuck im right"

The guys " yes"

Draken " we have been that this for hours and we can't come up with something"

Takemichci " oh I know you boys can come up with something hey why don't you make a song about something you all like maybe person... place I have faith in you all"

Baji " thanks take-Chan"

Takemichci " well I will be home later I have some errands to run and if you all need something from the store text me" Takemichci soon left the room and waved goodbye to the guys that when an idea came into their minds.

Chifuyu " what about an song about Takemichci"

Baji " what do you mean"

Mikey " wait you are right she is everything we love and care about, and she has always been here for us no matter what"

Draken " okay but how are we going to make sure she doesn't know it about her"

Mitusya " well we done put her name is we just call her dream girl"

Draken " okay let get working" the guys had made the song and once it was out it soon become a popular song, and everyone was trying to find out who the girl the guys were talking about.

Takemichci " oh"

Reporter " who knows of this mysterious dream girl on the idol group toman"

Reporter 2 " well one if the lyrics is that easy to get lost in her beautiful ocean eyes and her smile can make the coldest man warm"

Takemichci " the guys have a secret crush on the same girl but who"

Draken " hey Takemichci"

Takemichci " hey Ken can you tell me who this lucky girl you guys made a song"

Draken " sorry Takemichci can't tell it secret maybe one day you will find out the truth"

Takemichci " fine" Takemichci soon walked away listening to the song on her phone making Draken laugh, yes Takemichci is their dream girl and one day they will make the dream come true.