Female takemichi - rejected omega (1)

Takemichi was on cloud nine all because she had finally found out who her mates were, the one who will be her soulmates forever. They were her childhood friends and she knew this was perfect match, in the alpha/beta/ omega society there was strict judgement but mostly one omega. If an mating couple ended the relationship it was all blamed on the omega for not being a better suppose for their mates. A lot of the time omega were left by their mates for the smallest of reason.

Hinato " hey Takemichi we need to talk well I and the guys have to speak with you"

Takemichi " oh hinato I have been looking everywhere for you I need to tell you something as well, I found out who my soulmates are"

Hinato " yeah great now come on we need to talk"

Takemichci " umm sure" hinato had dragged Takemichi to far part of the school where no will see or hear them, she soon ran into the others there.

Mikey " oh good you are finally here Takemichi"

Takemichi " yes hinato told me you guys have something to say I do to you guys won't believe it ...."

Draken " we know you are our mate Takemichi"

Takemichi " that good you guys know I didn't want ..."

Chifuyu " Takemichi would you please shut up for while"

Takemichi " chifuyu"

Mitsuay " look Takemichi you are very nice girl and all that but you are not the mate we want"

Takemichi " umm what"

Hinato " look we have been thinking and talking about it for a while, and you are not the right girl for us"

Takemichi " no ...."

Baji " fine you want to know the whole truth we don't love you okay get that threw you idiot brain, see that why we don't want you Takemichi you are useless and you let your emotions get the best of you .... We don't want to deal with that all our lives okay it will be boring very fast"

Takemichi " ......"

Mikey " Baji telling the truth we are sorry Takemichi but we need some better and an omega who will give us strong kids, and you can't do that we ares sorry"

Takemichi " have you all found and replacement yet"

???? " hey guys .... Have you told her" Takemichi soon turn around and saw Emma and yuzuha standing there.

Takemichi " ...."

Emma " please Takemichi please let them go free I will take good care of draken, hinato, and chifuyu"

Takemichi " Emma you are ...."

Yuzuha " please Takemichi we know you didn't want to find out like this but please, I will make sure to be a good maye to Mikey, mitsuya, and baji"

Hinato " please takemichi  please do this for us you love us right"

Takemichi " umm sure yes you guys deserve the best and if I'm not that then go"

Mikey " thank you Takemichi"

Everyone " thank you" the guys had walked away with the girl leaving but they gave one last sad looked to Takemichci, they wanted it say something but they didn't.

Later that night

Takemichi father " get out of this house you are no longer mu daughter"

Takemichi " but dad it was not my fault"

Takemichi father " you have brought shame to the family leave now so we can regain our status" Takemichci family had heard of news mostly everyone now has heard of the news. Takemichi was soon tossed out to her house her older brothers soon dropped her suits filled with her stuff at the door.

Takemichi " please don't leave me you are my family"

Brother 1 " aunt will be here soon you can both live together as failures of the family"

Brother 2 " don't come back you are no longer welcome here" Takemichi had stand out in the rain for while until her aunt arrived with some helpers they loaded her things onto moving truck. Soon she was gone during most of ride she cried and cried, her aunt and other omegas there made her feel loved and welcomed.

Few days later

Emma " hey we haven't see Takemichci in long time" Emma soon felt her hair getting pulled by someone.

Senju " how dare you betray Takemichi after all she done for you both of you are cruel"

Wakasa " senju let her go"

Senju " no Takemichi gone because of them all of them I hate you all"

Hinato " what do you mean gone",

Wakasa " her family kicked her out she went to go live with her aunt somewhere but we don't know, all because of you she been labeled as failure omega I hope to was worth it ... come on senju we are leaving" the guys and two girls didn't say anything they just stood there quite, there were many emotions running threw them like fining Takemichi and explaining everything that happened.