Draken and mikey girl - when they confessed to you

Draken and Mikey have been acting a bit weird lately and were avoiding being near you for to long which was messing with you. You soon decided to confit the two idiots about the whole matter because one if was bugging the shit out of you and you wanted to know what was happening. When the assembly ended you had made sure to wait near Mikey and drakem bikes.

Draken " hey y/n- Chan we thought you left by now"

Y/n " we need to talk now all three of us about you guys actions and moods"

Mikey " oh do we"

Y/n " yes your fools why have you been acting weird all the time near me did I do something wrong"

Draken " don't cry please we have something to tell you at has been on our mind for while"

Mikey " we are finally doing this are we Kenny"

Y/n " doings what"

Draken " listen for some time I and Mikey over here have had a crush on you and it seem it won't go away no matter what we do"

Mikey " so we were wondering if you like one of us back and the other will respect your choice"

Y/n " funny things here is at I like the two of you as well"

Draken and Mikey " oh you do"

Y/n " you know let's forget we said anything okay"

Drakem " we can work out a deal here cutie"

Y/n " what deal"

Mikey " oh come on y/n- Chan don't act like you know what we mean you know there are things like ploy relationships or open relationships"

Draken " meaning beautiful we are both your boyfriends making you our girl what do you say"

Y/n " sure"

Mikey " get now come on we are taking you home before something bad happens to you baby girl" so this was the start of new relationships between you and the guys, when the gang found out they fully supported the relationship because one it made draken and Mikey happy and you happy as well. They all knew it was either Mikey or draken who ended up with you.

So this spin off series of Tokyo manji gang and there are going to be some similar when it come to other gang members, i hope you all enjoy this series and ask for more.