𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

In mafia world
Long distance relationship is common

Whole mansion was very happy on recieving the news , Baekhyun took Hera to their room and made her sleep , he was a bit afraid as Chen and Mark knew about the pregnancy news , he sighed and as he was going downstairs , he met Mark who was smirking at him ,

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing just strolling around."

Baekhyun shrugged off and proceeded downstairs , to meet his father and Chanyeol worried face , but as soon as they saw him they became quite. Baekhyun forced them to say ,

"Bro , actually there is a meeting with Rian Corporation and you are supposed to go ."

"So what's the problem ?"

"Hera is pregnant and Rian is a dirty man , you should not leave her , also it's a one month meeting and we do not want to take risk ."

"Don't worry , Hera will understand , it's my responsibility , I will do it ."

With that he went back to the room and nuzzled his face into her neck and slept . When morning came Hera woke up in her husband's arms , because of drowsiness she again drifted to sleep . Baekhyun woke up and found her wife sleeping soundly , he pecked her forehead and proceeded to do his morning routine , he has to go but he did not want to wake Hera so he left a note on the study table , it was still early when he has to leave , he knew Hera is gonna be sad but does not have any other option , he sighed and departed

Sun rays hit her face , as she was stirring in his sleep , she put her palms on her forehead to prevent the sunlight to come to her face . She rolled to another side of bed , covering her face with the duvet , the chirping of birds and the cool breeze was reaching her ears . Her countenance was calm . Slowly she drifted from her drowsiness and woke up with an empty side of the other half of bed . She rubbed her eyes and stretched her body , took a long yawn , and pulled her feet to the ground which gave her a cold sensation , informing the weather is chill and also that winter is approaching . She took a hot shower , today she was feeling cold so she wore long sleeve shirt and pants , and made her hair into a bun , and proceeded to look for her husband until a note caught her eyes .

She was literally climbing stairs with heavy heart , tears were visible in her eyes , she walked towards the garden , she took a long breath , her minds were filled with Baek , she knew it was important , but he did not inform her . She was disappointed on herself as she did not fulfill the duties of a wife , she needed him just like she required oxygen she felt afraid when he was not with her  , her safe pace was him . Her cloud of thoughts was broken when she received a call from him .

She took a long breath before picking the call ,

"Hera ."

Just these lines were enough to make her drown into him , the longing of his voice made Hera felt that the feelings were mutual .

"I am sorry , I did not wake you up , you are in your critical time , I did not want to hurt you ."

"How can you say that Baekhyun , when you know you are an important part of my life , you never hurt me , at least at this point , no , I know you care for me , but still you should think about my feelings . You know I miss you but still ."

A sob escaped her lips . Baekhyun was disappointed as Hera cut the call without further talks.  He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He felt disgusted and at the same time , regretted to not inform her. After every talk , he came to understand that she was becoming very much moody because of the pregnancy period and most of the times sweared at him , for not telling her .  Sometimes he would chuckled at her whining which made him miss more.