𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

You don't know well,
Baby welcome to my hell.
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Hera's cafe

Today it was Sunday so there was less crowd in cafe and it was kind of relief for Hera. Because from two days after the incident, she has been doing many part time jobs and her last duty was in the cafe. Why? Because she still did not give her whole trust to Baekhyun . She still was hesitated wether her future was going to be in safe hands. Moreover, she did not like to be dependent on someone and hence she wanted to continue her work till wedding at least .

With earphones plugged, she was resting her chin with eyes closed ,on the rake of her table and slowly getting into the song .she was remembering alll her memories , bad , good . She could not deny that she had been facing challenges since childhood. She accepted them only in hope that someday she will get a better life. She was tired of facing challenges. She just now wished for a perfect life

Than suddenly she stood up and noticed the time  , and her mind stopped working for a minute , she totally had forgotten that she has to pay a visit to Baekhyun and only half an hour was left . She hurried and started to pack up her things . She was not afraid of his anger.

She set up all the things at the cafe  and left a note on her table informing that she has to go.

Just as she was going to take a cab , she saw someone held her hand and turned her head back only to meet his best friend , Mark. She was startled for a moment and than hugged him tightly..

And he hugged her back , giving her a peck on her forhead .

Hera was a bit astonishedd by this but she thought it as a friendly gesture because he always did this to show his friendly care but today his eyes were describing something else and she was finding something awkward in his aura which was definitely not making her feel right..

She broke the hug , and before she can say anything, he kissed her which was definitely not love but lust . She did not understood what changed him much , why he did this , she felt her world turned upright down. Everything was wrong because she wanted that kiss with BaekhyunLittle did they both know someone has seen them from afar.

Baekhyun saw that and clenched his jaw and Chanyeol somehow was not convinced with the scene in front of him, therefore he was observing carefully . Baekhyun went away from there fuming with anger, Chanyeol waited there.

Hera was feeling disgusted and this time she pushed him hard and slapped across his face which somehow shocked Chanyeol . Her jaws clenched , "Are you crazy, how could you kiss me like this?"
Mark who was stunned with it asked ,
"Why , I thought you liked me , come on don't deny it " he hold her hand with more face. This time his face is filled with lust . Hera was afraid and she told,
"Listen Mark, no I don't like you , I am engaged and that man is waiting for me , please let me go".
"Than cheat on him, bluff him and be mine."
Hera was boiled with anger and this time slapped him more harshly," Stop ,you have no right to speak about that man now get lost" with that she moved him aside but suddenly strangulated her neck

" What did you say, move aside, huh, you are mine , than let me first touch you so you will never be able to live with him"

He sounded like a true psycho and Hera was suffocating .

PANG!!!!!!

Hera opened her eyes slowly, and noticed that she was free and saw Chanyeol standing there and saving her. They went inside their car and were straightly towards mansion..

Hera really hugged him,  he cared for her . When they first met he considered her as her sister and he kept his words.

They reached the mansion and Hera told him not to say anything because it was her fault . She knew she deserved Baekhyun's anger

As she entered his room , a sarcastic laugh was heard
"You came, hope you had a sweet kiss . Now tell me was he a sweet kisser?"

With that he touched the tip of her nose and as his hands were going to touch the edge of her lips , he stopped and took deep sigh ,
"You know I feel disgusted right now , how he touched you , he should not do that , that fucker should know what is MINE . How could he just touch my possession.

And with every step he took towards Hera , she stumbled backwards, she knew something dangerous was coming , she was afraid

"Baek , listen please , just once

"No I hate when someone breaks the promise and especially you , how could you do that , let me remind you of who do you belong to "

And with that he carried her in bridal style and marched towards the bed, threw her and pinned her to the bed and kissed her giving her love bites . He kissed her hungrily just like a wild lion eating his prey . He kissed her nose and trailed down towards her neck , sucking it and giving more love bites. He touched her to make her his . To clean her from that bastard's touch .he wanted her to forget him and his touch, and even if it's like this way, he didn't care. She was crying , she did not want this.

With every move he hurt her, he entered her with deep thursts her body arched back responding to it . When he saw her fragile body , he covered both of them with the sheets and kept his arm around her waist and and hold her closer to him and peck her lips one last time.

Tears were flowing through her eyes.

And than she heard Bark's voice in her ears
"That's what you get for breaking your promise ." She could feel his evil smirk and then close her eyes and drifted to dreamland