𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

In mafia world ,
The devil can live with an angel.

Baekhyun pushed Chen when he saw him being clingy to his wife and shoved his hands off her 
"Behave."

Chen smirked and looked at Hera with a sneaky look and said ,
"Look like your husband does not know about our chats , right."
Hera's eyes widen and she know she called trouble for her . Before she could say anything , the warmth from her hand disappeared as Baekhyun left her and slammed the door of their room . She was disappointed on herself for not telling him at the first place. She looked back at Chen with piercing eyes and left to explain him.

Chen left out a sarcastic laugh .

Chanyeol came and curled his fist
"What the fuck you doing here?"

"It's my house , Yeol."

"What?"

He turned to his father and he nodded and said
"He is right . You all are brothers and half property belongs to him , so half of the mafia business will be pass to him since Baekhyun is not  able to handle it ."

His father words made Chanyeol's jaw dropped and he stormed to his room  .

Hera stepped in the room only to find darkness , before she could move forward two strong palms pinned her against the wall . She could see the piercing eyes pointing at her . Her breathe hitched . She was breathing heavily.

"Baek.."

Hearing his name , he was kinda melted and his grip remain firm.

" Why did you do that ? Huh."

Hera was wincing in pain. ..

"He texted me suddenly after the accident, really I was ignoring the messages."

"Do you like him?"

"No!!"

Hera shook her head instantly.

He moved close and brush his lips against her sending shivers in her spine . The grip loosen and soon his hands was on her waist and hers on his neck. The kiss was passionate and agressive. After some minutes, they were panting for air.  Hera turned her face showing her back to hide her shyness , Baek went near her remove the pile of hair from her neck and kissed her bare shoulders causing her to moan . Hera turned her neck to other side to give more access . He pinned her to the wall and started giving wet kisses to her back , when his lips reached to her backbone , she shivered and moaned "Baek".
Baekhyun turned her around causing her to flinch for a moment and started kissing her front part of the neck . Soon they were on the bed with Baek on top kissing her both had each other face in their palms. The kiss was rough . Baek detached his lips and saw Hera with hickeys over her shoulder and every part of body . Hera was breathing heavily her forehead full of sweat. They both had a passionate session.

After having their inmitate session , Baekhyun went downstairs leaving Hera to rest for a while . When he found that Chen is going to live with then under the same roof , he argued with his father but he did not pay a heed ..

Baekhyun stomped his feet and turned his heels .

Chanyeol huffed and said to his father ,
"The main cause of our businesses is going down is this man Jongdae ."

Father got up from his seat,
"Park Chanyeol , how many times do I have to tell you that KIM JONGDAE IS UR BROTHER. How fast you get it , that much better it's for you ."

Whole house was quite , no one dare to speak a word as Mr. Byun was very much angry . Hera sighed  .

Night came and dinner was silent ,

"I have an announcement to make , from now on Chen will handle the business of the mafias along with Baekhyun."

"I am sorry but I cannot work with him . We will form two groups."

"Alright , one will be you and Chanyeol and other will be Chen and Mark ."