𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫

He saved me twice
My eternal knight
︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

...

Hera slept peacefully after so many months, although she did not want him to go but had to as she never liked to interfere in anyone's work ,and she knew that Baekhyun business is going in loss , and she was afraid of Baekhyun when he is angry

Morning came and Hera woke up alone in her bed , she pouted for a moment because Baekhyun really did not came  through he told he will return but then she sighed that maybe he would be settling his deals and doing meetings , after Chen had came in their life , Baekhyun is quite disturbed and Chen is leaving no point in not disturbing him , she is now a bit worried about Baekhyun's health . Baekhyun is not a fool but when anger controls him , no one knows what he can do , he does not care whether it's right or wrong , as he doubted Hera. Chen is probably taking advantage of that .

Hera got up and washed herself and put on a simple floral knee length dress , as she was getting ready , a phone call came , it was of Mark. She was not knowing still about Mark. She hesitated to agree to his invitation to visit him , but then she thought about their childhood friendship , she agreed to the proposal and asked the time and venue.

She thought of calling Baekhyun but she thought he may be busy in the meeting and she did not want to disturb him so she just texted ,
"I am going to visit my friend , Mark."
Baekhyun was so drown in his work that he forget to call Hera , he did not have much time to see the message ,

"Brother , call Hera and ask her what is she doing."

"Oh yeah , we totally forgot about her."

Phone call

"Hello sis , what you doing?"

"Oh oppa, I am gonna visit a friend . I already told Baek through message ."

"Maybe he has not noticed , so whom...

"Oh my phone's battery is low , I will charge at my friend's house , bye Oppa btw his name is M..

And the line got cut .
Chanyeol chucked at her behaviour . He was not able to heard her friend's name but shrug it off. He also thought Baek might have seen it , he will ask afterwards .

Baek had a bad feeling , so he decided to call her but he could not reach her , Chanyeol told him her phone is dead , but it's almost two hours and Hera is not a careless person. Then he saw her message and the phone fell from his hand , he forgot to tell her about Mark , he got up abruptly from his place , and marched towards Chanyeol's cabin

"Didn't you asked her friend's name ?"

"She was telling till then her phone battery was dead . "

"It's fucking Mark ."

"I thought you saw the message and I forgot to tell you this ."
Chanyeol looked down with guilt .

"It's my fault also usually I call her check the messages and I don't know why I did not . If I would have seen it sooner ."
Baekhyun was angry , worrried and sad because Hera was in that condition because of her and if anything happens to her , he will never forgive himself.

Chanyeol consoled him and they both decided to go , to Mark's place.

"Oh Hera , you are looking so beautiful ."

"Leave me , Baek would be here anytime."

"Oh my god , did you all see this , she still believes him?"

"Mark , how could you do this? You were my best friend , Chen is a bad man."

"Look Hera , in this world MONEY is important and I want that ."

"You all are crazy piece of shits."

Till then Chen raised his hand to slap her , the door was kicked open and Chen turned his head with a smirk .

"LEAVE HER."