𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

I never thought a Mafia like
Me would ever care for someone

︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

(Imp - in every part , bold lines for baekhyun , italic for Chanyeol and normal for Hera )

So as it was decided that Chanyeol, Hera and Baekhyun had to hangout , well who knows about Baekhyun , wether he will go or not . This question was lingering in Hera's mind as she was pouring coffee in the cup when she felt a hot sensation on her hands which made her come into her right senses . She let out a hiss which grab the attention of the family and in a matter of seconds , all were around her , gathering around her , and looking at her with concern eyes . Soon everyone heard a cough behind them which was of Baekhyun and turned around only to find Baekhyun with a first-aid kit box and tapping his feet . Soon after everyone moved ,and Baekhyun stepped forward .

Hera's heart was beating fast , like it would come out .. She was cursing herself for her stupidity . Baek came near her and sat beside her and silently took her hands in his . Everyone was staring at them. Chanyeol was laughing inside.
Baekhyun let out a huff and turned his head
"Don't you all have work to do? Get out .
Bro stop laughing"

"Okay I am waiting outside , I am waiting for her outside , let's go father ."

They both went out and than Baek turned his head towards Hera .

Hera was observing Baek.
His eyes which were dark a few minutes were now holding concern and care .
Baek caught her staring at him and Hera embarrassingly turned her head other side.

"They are noisy "
Hera was shocked that Baek talked to her like it's been long since she heard his calming voice

"But they are sweet "

Baekhyun just nod.

They both were watching out of window and staring at the view outside. There was a comfortable silence between both of them .

Hera than hesitated and asked
"Baek , will you come with me?"

B

aek know the reply which he will give will disappoint her and Hera caught that . Slowly she removed her hands from Baek's and got up from her place . She thought herself foolish because what she expected was never gonna be true . Disappointment was over her face which saddened Baekhyun. He did not want to accept the feelings which he was developing for Hera

Hera just shrug that off and just went outside and met with Chanyeol and approached the mall. She bought many things and also helped Chanyeol to buy his dress . She agreed that Chanyeol really loves shopping, and was having good taste.

But than she can't deny to think about him .
What does he like .

"Oppa I want ice cream ,let's go to buy please"

"But Hera it's late, Baek would be tensed. He called three times ."

"But it will not take much time , and not to be rude , Baek did not come . So let him face the consequences."

Chanyeol chuckled and made her settle at a place .

Soon after the cafe was less crowded and Hera was waiting for Chanyeol ,as he messaged her previously that he has to use restroom for a while

Than she noticed a man with black attire sat in front of her. She was afraid but try to hide it . In a flash of light , Hera was struggling as the man was holding her throat and Hera was trying hard to breathe ..

Than a hand came kicking that man on other side , hera who was weak due to lack of oxygen was about to fall when Baekhyun caught her . Hera was surprised but did not ask much questions as she hugged him tightly .

After few minutes , they were sitting on chair , and Baekhyun went to fetch water for her . Baekhyun was a bit disappointed on Chanyeol but he forgave him . He told Chanyeol to leave and have a rest as it was a tiring day