𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

One thing which I came to know here
Was mafia world is full of worries

︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Why it happens always with her? Was she too bad? Why she did not deserve happiness?

"Oppa , how is he?"

"Hera , calm down , he will be fine ."

"When ? It's been two days. I have not even seen him. Please let me go inside now. I beg you , oppa."

"Hera , please , he does not want to see you. Give him some time . "

"Wow, he is awake and you are fuckin telling me now. I agree he does not like me.
I will give him divorce if he wants . Don't pity me. Please just let me see him once."

"Who said he hates you , huh? You......"

Before he could say further Hera had already pushed and reached the door. She opened it and closed it . She saw Baekhyun was looking out of the window. His features were calm. His face was filled with bruises.

"I know you would come . My wife has became feisty huh."
With that he stood up and approached her. He was looking fine . He leaned his face towards her.

Ahh how she missed this closeness these past few days .

"I.... ju....st wante...d to kn..ow y...ou are fi..n..e."

"Why are you hesitating, huh?"

Hera touched his face spotting all the bruises and her eyes were welled up with tears . Baekhyun felt sad when he saw her like that.

She hugged him tightly. She started hitting his chest lightly .
"You stupid prick , I was damn worried about you."

"Lady , it hurts and what did you curse me. How dare.."

Hera attached her lips with his. She kissed him passionately filled with loneliness which she was feeling for him . Hera did not hesitate this time to show her feelings. Baek too responded. They were so drowned . Hera flinched when Baekhyun kissed her collarbone. She leaned back to give more access to him .
Baekhyun drooped the shrug which she was wearing . She moaned as she kept closed her eyes. Baekhyun touched her bare arms causing shivers in her spines . She let out a moan.
Baekhyun turned her around her face facing the wall . He gave his weight on her. He started kissing her bare back .

"Baek" her moan was kinda turning on for him .

His hands travelling all over her body exploring it. He deattached his lips while pulling her closer to him. He carried her bridal style to bed and put her down softly on the bed. He traced his fingers from her face moving to her belly which arched her body backwards. His kisses from her lips trailed downwards causing her to moan loudly.

"Baek,I need you."

"Aww so needy huh ?"

Baekhyun thrusted inside her that all she can do was moan . Her moans were a turning on for him and he was enjoying that .

After two three thursts , Baekhyun gave a slight kiss on her forehead , remove her sweaty hair from her face and laid down beside her covering themselves with blanket.

*HORNY HUH * *smirks*

Hera woke up in the morning and found Baek sleeping , her cheeks flushed red with last night's thoughts . But she confused was it love or was it just attraction was it a so called wife duty?

She caressed Baekhyun's cheeks and got up from her bed to wash herself. After she got dressed up , she came near Baek and checked his temperature and whispered ,

"Thank you for everything Baek . I know it might be a mistake to you but for me you are first and last love. I hope so I could tell you what is happening with me ? I can't just increase your problems like .  Seeing you like this breaks my heart."

With that she left the room .

Little did she know that our mafia man has heard everything. He got up and took his phone..

"Listen clearly , how many days I was not here . I want a CCTV camera footage of those days even my room ."

,,,,,,,

"Yeah , I know I told you not to touch that but I want today okay. "

"Why are you doing this Hera ? What are you hiding?"

With these many questions , Baekhyun got up and marched towards bathroom. He went down , ate his breakfast. Hera's face was pale. He know that she was not upset about last night . She told her herself but what part she was hiding , she cannot hide anymore.

As he was passing by , he heard some maids talking,
"I am happy sir returned, did you see how happy Hera was? She really loves him , they both look cute together . But I don't like Chen , he even barged into sir's room after that Hera's mood is not good. Pity girl."

Baekhyun was shocked to heard about Jongdae . He was now more worried for Hera.