𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠 !

There are nightmares but in
Mafia world , it can turn into reality
︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Anneyong!! "
The same voice which Hera dreamt, came like an echo in her ears. She halted on her steps , Baek who was behind her talking on his phone was shocked for a moment , confused with her actions . As he went beside her and turned his head where she was looking , he was shocked ,

"KIM JONGDAE"

They both were in shock for a minute. Baek was staring Hera as if she had seen a ghost in front of her. It is not possible that she would know him , he shook her which brought her out of her deep thoughts .

"Hera?"

"Baek , who is he?"

"He is my brother you can say. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, like this . Let's go for breakfast."

Baekhyun nodded and both started heading downstairs . Hera holded Baek's shirt . It was as if she was afraid of losing him. Baekhyun rubbed her hand in order to calm her down.

As they approached downwards , they saw Chanyeol pissed off face. His father was trying to behave normal and Baek held his cold attire again and stone cold eyes. Kim Jongdae had an evil laugh with eyes piercing Baek's . It's as if they both were having an eye contest.

Then Jongdae turned his gaze towards Hera and examined her from head to toe.

With a sly smile again,
"Anneyong Mrs.  Byun ."
With that he approached dangerously close to her and wishpered in her ears.

"People call me Chen."

With that he tucked her hair behind and gave her a sly smile.

He moved behind and saw Baek's jealous face and wink at him .

Hera did not move a bit . She was froze at her position not knowing what to do. She was just a bit shocked by his actions . Especially when he was unknown to her at least not to Baek.

One thing she noticed that nobody liked him than what the heck is he doing in the mansion .

Before she could say something else , she saw Baek had already held that so called Chen's  collar in his hand.  Anger rushed through his face. His eyes were showing anger , jealousy and irritatiom. His nerves were visible like if he will kill him by his stare. Chen on other hand, was enjoying that .

Chanyeol finally stood up by stumping his spoon on table and approached near Baekhhyun .

"Baekhyun , leave him ,he is a piece of shit . Don't waste your time on this fucker."

Baek gritted his teeth and shoved him  off harshly that he stumbled back on his steps but yet managed to give a disgusting laugh which irritated Chanyeol.

"Fuck off , before I cut you in pieces."
Anger was evident in his voice. Chanyeol just glared at him.

Father coughed to calm down the situation.
"Let's have breakfast first, then we will have a talk."

"I will prefer it to have in my room. Let's go Hera."

"Me too appa . I don't want to see this bastard's face while eating."
With that both brothers left from the guest room.

Hera sighed and bowed to both of them. Father too stood and left. As she was taking tray of food , the same voice stopped her .

"Isn't it rude Mrs. Byun ?"

"I am sorry , I did not get it what is rude."

"You are not even giving me breakfast and going like this to your arranged husband."

"Well , you see Mr. Kim , the breakfast has already been laid , and you can take it from there. Talking about my husband , it's my duty to give him breakfast. Excuse me , he had called me already."

"You are a nice girl, Hera. He does not deserve you . Come to me Hera , let's go together and make a good use of you."

"Use , do I look to you like a toy ? Enough get out from here before ....

Chen moved dangerously close to her with anger in his eyes ,
"Never talk me like that , Mrs. Byun or the consequences will be worst."

Chen left a huff and left.

Hera suddenly remembered her nightmare and tears filled her eyes.

Then she heard noises from behind which belongs to Baek .

"What are you doing Hera , me and Chanyeol are wait.........
Wait did you cry , why . Did he said something ? Tell me . Come on . Spill it now ."

"I am fine , just something enter my eyes. Let's go."

All the three had their breakfast. They were talking unless a call interrupted them.

"What happened , Baek?"

"Nothing, Chan , that fucker Rian attacked again and is destroying our area . We have to leave now."

Chanyeol and Baek got ready . They had to put extra equipments with them . A lot of rifles were also taken. By looking at the arrangements, it was assured that Byun Baekhyun is not going to return in some days .

"Hera , I am leaving ,take care and don't talk to Chen."

"Hmm. I will not. You too take care."

"I will try to come early. Than we will go somewhere. I will make it up to you."

With that Hera kissed his lips pouring all her emotions. She was crying between the kisses. The kiss became more passionate and soon they were having a dominant tongue fight . Before it can proceed more , a call interrupted them and suddenly Hera remembered about the mission and slapped her head. Baek chuckled at her behaviour and peck her forehead.

They both left..

HAPPY 10 YEARS WITH OUR BAEKHYUN..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.