𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲

In Mafia world ,
Confusion is better than confession.
︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

When mind is filled with pondering thoughts , you are not affected by anything , even a cracker is burnt near you .
Hera's mind was filled with so many thoughts at a time , that she forgot to smile , she forgot to appreciate small things. The changes taking place were dangerous for her . Baekhyun could feel it . He wanted her to cheer up , because of her , whole house was lit up . It seems every part of house was sad , monotonous . The giggles of Hera were not heard anymore. It had been like ages , anyone would have heard her voice.

Baekhyun was now irritated now. His deal was not happening , Hera too was not responding , which actually saddened him . He got up from his chair , sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair . And threw the documents.
Then suddenly a knock was heard ,

"Who is that ?"

"Calm down , it's me Chen. "

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Oh my god , are you always like this, I feel bad for her ?"

"Don't even try to get close to her?"
With that Chen's collar was grabbed by Baekhyun who was having fierce eyes .

Chen shoved his hands and did his collar in a neat manner ,
"You don't know me Byun , I am more destructive than you can even think ."
He pauses for a moment then continues ,
"Btw , I know Hera , is maintaining a distance with you. Well she is doing right.
She looked hot today in that yellow dress.
Too bad if you don't adore your beautiful wife ."

"GET OUT , YOU BASTARD."

"Holy shit , what happened here while I was gone , bro?"

"You know , Chen came."

"What , why that bastard came ? "

"You know , as usual mocking me ."

"Oh , btw it's late , let's head home."

Baekhyun sighed and got up from his seat , with hands shoved in his pocket .

.

"We are home, HERA."

"Oppa , you here. Come lets have dinner."
Then she turned her eyes to Baekhyun's direction ,
"Baek , you too."

She could see sadness in his eyes.

.
"What the .. SO YOU WANNA SAY YOU ALL WERE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT DRUGS DEAL . HOWWWWW , WHYY . DIDN'T U SEE HOW MUCH I WORKS HARD TO SIGN THE CONTRACT , YOU FOOLS OF NO USE ."

..............

"CHEN , CHEN , CHEN . THAT LITTLE , I AM TIRED OF LISTENING THAY BULLSH*T , ONE WORK I HAD GIVEN TO YOU ALL , YOU SHITS CANNOT EVEN DO THAT . USELESS MORONS ."

With that Baekhyun banged the table startling everyone ,
He ruffled his hairs and threw all the nearby things on the ground.. Hera who was in the kitchen , came to see only the mess which was done by Byun Baekhyun , his husband.

"Baek, what happened?"

"You asking me what, it all happened because of YOU .I SHOULD NOT HAVE TRUSTED YOU."

"I don't know even what you are talking about?"

"OH REALLY ?"
With that he moved dangerously close to her, causing everyone to stand from his seat.

"Bro, this is...."

"I W.A.N.N.A H.A.V.E A T.A.L.K with this woman or WIFE. LEAVE US ALONE AT THIS MOMENT OR WAIT , WHY DONT WE LEAVE , RIGHT ?"

With that Baekhyun dragged her harshly towards their bedroom .

"Baek , I really don't know anything. "

"Do you think I will believe you , you did not even tell me when Chen came to meet you."

"I told you , nothing serious happened ."

"Are you meeting Chen?"

"No what how can you say this , I remain at home only , you can ask to anyone."

"Why dont you meet my eyes and say those lines , why are you now feeling awkward with this closeness , when you know what happened between us . The uneasiness . WHY HERA WHY?"

With that he kicked the nearby light lamp.

"Because I am afraid , you will leave me. You don't love me . You don't even know how much I long for you when you are not here , you don't know how much I had come to feel something for you Baek . How I feel good when I hear Mrs. Baek from the maids but ."

"But what ?"

"I am afraid of Chen , I had a nightmare in which he killed you and I had to marry him . You know I was so afraid . The day before he came , he said the same things . I am so much afraid when you are not here, Baek . I love you so much that I cannot live without you."

"Don't Hera. See I am here and I will be but you have to understand , mafia world is dangerous and Confusing. We are slowly going in loss because of Chen . "

"Baek , I am sorry but I am confused and more afraid of him . Please keep him away from our family."

"I will Hera , don't worry . You should sleep . Till than I will come."

Hera pulled him to a kiss which he responded , and soon it turned out to be a hot session with both lying on bed side to side. He kissed her forehead and climbed down his bed , to go for business .